Murderer🔪

Requested
Bruce x robin
Billy x robin

Includes: murder and gore

🥹life update😜. I swear my 2nd class there were only 4 people including me🧍
___________________________________________

It was Halloween night at school. Robin and some other kids who volunteered to help out with the decorations where around the school helping out. They got half of the school done now it was just there grade left. Vance was hanging up some dictations the little kids made. Robin was just being annoying. "I will smack the living shit out of you robin". Robin laughed. "I'm sure it's not going to hurt as much as how your dad hits you!".

Vance turned around and frowned. "You wanna see your dad already robin". Robin smacked his head. Vance pulled his hair and strangled him. "Okay okay! I'm sorry! I don't wanna die!". Vance let go and got back to what he was doing before.  Bruce watched as the two boys laughed it off. Bruce never got along with Vance. He didn't like him. Not because he was mean and stuff. Mostly because he was always around robin.

Finney was too. Which he also despised very much. Robin noticed him staring and waved. Bruce waved back with a warm smile. "Robin". He yelled out. Robin walked up to him and nodded. "you wanna walk around a bit?". Robin agreed and walked off with him. "So, are you coming to the dance?". Robin shook his head. "Nah, I'm a party fan but I don't feel like going. Plus I have things to do at home".

Bruce smiled. "That's sad. I would've asked you but I'm already going with someone". Robin chuckled. "I'm sure that out of all the girls that asked you, you chose the smart one". Bruce pushed his shoulder. "Okay maybe. But I'd ask you if you'd go". Robin laughed. "maybe another time". Bruce nodded. Billy ran up to robin and hugged him. "Billy! Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages!".

Billy apologized and gave him another hug. "I've been on vacation. I had many personal problems". Robin smiled. Bruce gave Billy a dirty look. Billy noticed and rolled his eyes. "Robin, shall we continue?". Just as robin was about to say something Finney called him. "Robin! Can you help me with something". Robin shouted yes and walked away.

Bruce pushed Billy into the bathroom. "What the fuck! I told you to leave him alone". Billy scoffed. "I wasn't going to let you have him. Robin loves me more than you". Bruce clenched his fist together. "Shut the hell up. Robin doesn't like you for shit". Billy smirked. "I'm sure robin won't like the little secret you're keeping from him? Will he know". Bruce frowned. "Don't act tough Billy. You also know what you did"

They looked at each other in silence until someone entered. They left the bathroom and walked away from each other
-
Later that night robin said bye to Finney who was hanging out with him for a while. Robin locked all the doors and jumped into his bed. He took out a math book and grabbed a pencil.

Robins pov
Okay, I have to get this done. Finney helped me out with the first half now all I need to do is the second half. I inhaled and exhaled. I looked at the book. No. I threw the book down and grabbed the remote control. I picked out my favorite movie and smiled. I can do it tomorrow. I laid back and enjoyed. Well that was before I heard the phone ringing downstairs. I walked down and answered it.

"Hello?". Nothing. "Stop messing with me. Really it's not fucking funny. You all do these stupid pranks that aren't even funny at this point. Like say something. Not saying anything is getting really old". I could hear laughter from the other end. "You're a really smart one. Well you caught me. So what are you up to?".

I grind. "You know the usual. Get ready for bed. Maybe have someone over to sleep with me". They chuckled. "I don't think anyone's coming over". I laughed. "how would you know?". They went silent for a bit. "I just do". I rolled my eyes and hung up. It started ringing but I ignored it. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a box of cookies. I sat down and looked out the open window. It was pretty dark which sent chills down my spin.

I brushed it off and went over to it. I closed the blinds and turned around. I walked to the couch and sat down hugging a pillow. I turned the TV on. The new report was on. "Today at 9:45 a boy named Michael Robert was found dead. His body was found in a really brutal position". They started to show the pictures of his body. I gaged at the sight. His stomach was cut open, his mouth was hanging on for dear life, his eyes were blacked out. What made it more gross was the sight of his brain.

"We don't know who the killer was......but we send prayers to the boys family. He was a great boy with a bright future ahead of him...but it had to be taken on Wednesday, May 17, at 9:45".

I turned the TV off feeling if I watched anymore of it I would actually throw up. I started to walk to my room when a big bang was heard from the door. I flinched and covered my mouth. I carefully walked towards it. My hand was right on the dook knob. But I was a bit scared on who it was. I swallowed and opened the door. "Thank God you're okay!". Bruce hugged me and closed the door. "what happened?"

Bruce smiled. "I thought something had happened to you. The killer on the news". I looked at him. "the dance got cancelled because of it. And I wanted to know if you were okay". I punched his chest. "Well thank God you're okay. You fucking sacred me". Bruce rubbed his chest and nodded.
-
The two boys sat down on the couch and enjoyed one another's company. Bruce Brought robin close to him. They looked at each other for quite a while. "Uh..may I?". Robin looked down before kissing him. Bruce smiled and kissed back. He held Robin's face as he kissed him. Before they could go further robin placed his hand on Bruce's neck but suddenly felt something watery. He opened his eyes and looked at his hands.

Blood...robin pulled away. Bruce looked at him confused. "What's wrong?". Robin looked at him frightened. Before he could react he felt hands creep over his waist. Billy stood there with a knife in his hand. "Let go of him". Billy shoke his head. "You had your fun now leave". Bruce got up and frowned. Robin's heart started to speed up. Billy looked down at Robin's neck. He kissed it and bit down on it. Robin yelled. A few tears rolled down his cheeks. Bruce pulled him away

"Okay that's enough! I told you to stay away from him". Billy glared at him. "I told you he was mine. I'm doing all I can to have him all that myself. He's mine and will only be mine". Bruce grabbed his knife that was covered in a bunch of blood. Robin gasped. "You...you killed him". Bruce smirked. "I hated him, you hated him. No big deal. His future wasn't bright....well not if he wanted you in it. I need to kill off anyone who got in our way".

Robin fell back and started to breathe super fast. He couldn't hear anything anymore. All he could hear was his breathing and yelling. He kept telling himself to stop. He pulled his hair and screamed. The other two boys kept fighting and ignoring robin. It wasn't too long for them to hear sirens. Robin felt himself being picked up. He punched the person and cried for help. "ROBIN!!!". Vance grabbed robin and held him in his arms.

Billy and Bruce were being taken by the cops. "I'LL BE FUCKING BACK FOR HIM! DON'T TOUCH WHAT'S MINE! KEEP HIM SAFE UNTIL I COME BACK! it won't be too long". Billy agreed with Bruce. Robin hugged Vance and cried. "Shhh. They won't hurt you". Vance looked back at the two boys. "Fucking murders".