Smoke sex❤️

Requested
Rovance
😜 Don't let drugs twist your minds kids 🥺
Includes: drug's 🤪
___________________________________________
Robin was in the back of the class looking up at the ceiling. The dirty colors and holes on them were very interesting. He made sure to see if one of them fell, it would not hit him. He looked back down and saw his boyfriend Vance. He was chewing gum while Bruce tried hid best to explain the work. "Vance isn't going to get his work done any time soon". Finney stared at them before looking at robin

"Like you can help him". Robin frowned. He got up and walked towards the two boys. "Bruce go with your friend or boyfriend over there please". Bruce got up and left. "you think you can help me?". Robin sat down and shook his head. "No, I don't know shit in this class". Vance smirked. "so what's your pretty face going to do?". Robin shrugged. "Feeling off. Smoke?". Vance nodded.

"Mr. Arellano go back to your seat, they don't pay me Jack shit so you could move wherever you want". Robin groaned. He got up and switched seats with Bruce.
-
Finally school was over. Vance and Robin were at Vance's house. Vance was downstairs helping his mom. Robin was upstairs enjoying himself. "Hey robin". Robin turned around. Vance kissed his lips and picked him up. "my dad's about to be home. We gotta go". Robin nodded he held on tight to Vance as they left. Robin got down and dragged him home. They went to his room.

Robin threw him the cigarette pack. He locked the door and opened the window. "Here". Vance lit his cigarette and leaned closer to robin. "what's this?". Vance held Robin's cigarette in his hand. "take it in". Robin took the cigarette and waited. Vance lined the bottom tip to robins. "it worked like that!". Vance chuckled. The smell of cigarette and and puffs of smoke filled the room.

Robin had enough he finished and stretched his arms out. Vance had another one. Robin took out some edibles. He toosed some to Vance. "I'll be right back". Robin left the room and into the kitchen. He looked around for something to drink. He saw his uncle's beer bottles. He took two and went back upstairs. "here you go". Vance grabbed it and drank it

After a while they where gone. Robin and Vance where making out. Vance had his hands on Robin's waist. Robin had his arms wrapped around Vance's neck. All they could taste was smoke and alcohol. But they didn't mind that. Vance pushed robin back and took his shirt off. His bit down on his neck. Robin whimpered but pullef him closer. The feeling was so incredible for them.

"Just hurry the fuck up. This isn't our first time". Vance nodded. He took his shirt off and and took robins pants off. He kissed his stomach and moved to his thighs. He kissed and bit them. Robin felt his legs start shaking. His head was going in circles. Vance slid his underwear off and softly kissrd his pussy. Robin felt his body twitch. Vance smirked and started to lick it.

Robin threw his head back and moaned. "m-more! More!". Vance put his full face in robins clit. He put Robin's legs over his shoulder. He squeezed his thighs. Robin moaned and rolled his eyes. Vance got up and took his boxers off. Robin felt his heart start beating. Vance pushed in without warning.

Robin held onto the bed sheets and moaned. Vance hand an idea. He let a cigarette while he kept thrusting inside robin. He breathe it in and went down to robins mouth. He blew the smoke inside his mouth. Robin couldn't take it in he bkew it back out. "y-you IDIOT! AH!". Vance laughed. He grabbed his thighs and pushed in harder. Robin bit his bottom lip and smiled. His while body felt weak.

His head was going like crazy. Vance frowned and pushed one more time before taking out and cuming all over Robin's stomach. Robin felt himself cum too. Vance leaned down and kissed him. "let's clean up before your mom and uncle get back.
-
They laid down in bed and cuddled. "I love you". Robin kissed him. "I love you too. So now You have to make it up because where failing that test". Vance nodded "we can both fail".