Your thighs❤️

Billy x robin
_________________________________________

Robin was walking around the school with his hall pass. He touched every locker, wall, clock, window, and door. He was avoiding math that's for sure. He entered the bathroom and looked at himself. He posed before flinching. Billy wrapped his arms around his waist. "Your pretty enough". Robin smiled and turned around. "Thank you". Billy kissed his cheek. "You should be in math class robin. Your failing that class".

Robin groaned. He pushed him away and sighed. "Fuck that class. Math is so stressful. I hate it so much". Billy hugged him. He looked down at his legs. He smirked. "I could do your work.....but you have to give me something in return". Robin pulled apart and smiled. "Please! I'll do anything you name it!". Billy smiled. "Alright, you said anything. I'll do you work in exchange for you to let me kiss your thighs"

Robin froze. "My.....thighs? Why do you want that? There's nothing special about that". Billy shrugged. "There special to me". Robin nodded. "I guess. Okay, fine. It's a deal". Billy kissed him and patted his head. "Good, now go to class". He pushed him out of the bathroom and took him to his class.
-
Later after school Billy was on Robin's bed doing his homework. Robin was on the rug playing a video game. Billy glanced down and smiled. He closed the book and put it away. "I'm done". Robin stopped and turned the TV off. "Okay". Billy grabbed robin and placed him on the bed. He kissed him before reaching his hands down on his thighs. Robin jumped from his cold touch. "Fuck, your hands". Billy chuckled. "Sorry"

He kissed sat on the bed and placed robin on top of him. "I love your beautiful thighs". Robin's face went full red. Billy kissed his neck. He let squeezing in his thighs witch made robin arch his bach.

Robin started to move his hips a bit. Billy stopped and laid him down and took robins pants off. "W-wait! Is this what to wanted!". Billy nodded. He kissed his thighs. "If I could have your thighs for a while day I would just fall in love more and more". Robin covered his face with a pillow. Billy squeezed his thighs making robin let out a moan. He bent down and grabbed his leg. He kissed it before biting down.

"Ah! Fuck, Jesus christ billy!". Billy kept destroying Robin's thighs. Billy loved everything about robin. He was perfect just the way he was. But how he loved his thighs so much. He couldn't stand seeing them. He could imagine robin wearing one of those high socks. The way the top of his thighs would stick out. Billy felt his erection grow. He looked up to see robin panting for air. He kissed his thigh before moving up to his mouth

Robin wrapped himself on billy. The kids was passionate before it became rough. Billy took his shirt off before taking Robin's. "Can we". Robin nodded. Billy took his pants and boxers off. He took robins underwear off too. He smiled seeing how wet robin was already. "Don't look.... just hurry up". Billy laughed he kissed his hands. He let go and grabbed a condom.

He placed it over his dick before going back to robin. "I want you to relax okay". Robin pushed him away. "No! I can't do it! Not if you don't do any preparation". Billy grabbed some lube and squirted over his finger. He slowly pushed in one. Robin covered his mouth before moaning. Billy pushed in another one. "Ahh~! F-fuck! N-". Billy grabbed his chin and smashed there lips together

Robin wrapped his arms around his neck and pushed him closer. They kissed as robin kept moaning from Billy's fingers. Finally Billy pulled out and looked down at robin. "Your beautiful". Robin felt his stomach twist. Before anything else Billy pushed in. Robin let out a moan as he threw his head back. Billy grabbed Robin's thighs and squeezed them.

"Ahh-! Fuck-, fuck. Pull out! It hurts like hell!?". Billy kept thrusting in. He grabbed robin and sat him down. Robin screamed in pleasure. Robin felt his legs start burning and hurting. He knew Billy was going to leave a mark on him. But that was all Billy wanted. He wanted to mark Robin's thighs. To let him know how much he loved and adored them. Billy would thrust harder each time. Robin rolled his eyes and opened his mouth

Billy loved when Robin's wasn't in the right mind. He looked stupid but he looked so cute. Billy caressed his thighs. His thumbs sent more shivers down Robin's spin. "I-I CAN'T! PLEASE!". Robin finally came. Billy thrusted a few more times before cuming. Robin got off and fell back. Billy huffed and looked down at robin.

His thighs were red and marked up. He picked him up and took him into the bathtub. After he laid on the bed with robin. Robin kept rubbing his thighs. "They hurt, like actually hurt really bad". Billy chuckled. "I know. But they look beautiful to me". Robin pinched his shoulder and covered himself. Billy wrapped his arm around him. "Night".

"... good night". Robin mumbled. Billy shoke his head and closed his eyes.