Ghost love🔪💜

Requested
Bruce x robin
_______________________________________________
Robin walked out of his house. He walked around until he saw the old baseball field. He saw Amy Yamada out on the field with a bat. Robin walked up to her. "Hey Amy, you practicing". Amy turned around and grabbed the bat. "Not really. I come out here every day. You know, for Bruce". Robin nodded. "That's sweet. Well your brother was sweet he was very popular". Amy rolled her eyes. "Yeah and a big dushbag. This boy had girls all over him. I got hit in the face once"

Robin laughed. "Well your brother was likable. Very popular with the girls". Amy agreed. "Sometimes it's hard to believe that he isn't here anymore. I hated him but not that kind of hate. The love hate you know". Robin nodded. "But I do have to say he was very weird too". Robin chuckled. "I'm sorry I have to go but I'll see you around". Amy waved goodbye.
-
Bruce was right by his sister. He was smiling while he looked at robin. He developed a crush on him ever scince Finney introduced him to the group. Bruce followed robin when he left. Robin was just walking around. Bruce was following with. He glanced down at his hand. He smiled and grabbed it. He wanted to just kiss robin right there. Robin flinched from the cold feeling in his hand. He looked at his hand.

He looked confused. It wasn't cold outside it was pretty hot. He looked around. Maybe it was a gush of wind he thought. He shoke his hand and walked back home. Bruce didn't mind he kept following. Robin ended sleeping.  Bruce was just watching over him. But God he couldn't control himself. Robin kept moving around and each time the blanket would slip down exposing his stomach and thighs.

Bruce got on the bed and wrapped his hands around robin. His stomach was warm. He remembered when he used to be this warm. Robin shot up. The feeling of cold hands startled him. "Robin". Robin looked to his side. but he didn't feel anything. He then felt something climb on top of him. "what the fuck! Ge-". Robin felt something on his lips

"Robin. I've missed you so much".

"Bruce......."

"Yes it's me. You don't know how much I wanted you to notice me! You where always with Finney! Vance! Your mom! Your uncle! Whoever that wasn't me"

"No....your dead!"

"I know robin. But you can hear and feel me. That's all I want of you. I want you to like me back. I like you. And your mine robin. Who do you think kept your room clean. Who made sure that you slept in a comfortable position at night".

Robin felt tears come out of his eyes. "It's okay robin don't cry. I know I'm to much for you". Robin didn't know where he was but just pushed the air away. "LEAVE ME ALONE! YOUR A FUCKING KILLER! A PSYCHOPATH!". Bruce pinned him onto the bed. "Shut the fuck up robin! I did it for you". Robin covered himself up and cried himself to sleep.
-
After robin knew Bruce was always with him he felt scared and anger in him. He could feel his cold touch on him. Bruce was just enjoying the love. He was getting more and more obsessed with Robin. Robin soon found out that the people he talked to died. He knew Bruce did it. But no one else. They couldn't put Bruce im jail. He was dead not here on earth. Bruce was more then happy to have robin all to himself.

Soon robin was going to be with him. And they were going to live happily with each other.