Part 23

Thekkady was indeed gorgeous. It was covered with dense forest, hence it was cool and the air smelled fresh. A Jeep was waiting for them at the bus stop. Rajan, the driver, shook hands with Achchu and said, "Varanam sirey" he then smiled at Sivu and said, "wife alle?". Sivu looked at Achchu and giggled. That's when he realized what the man has asked and quickly answered, "wife aana wife aana." That made her laugh even more. Since it was dusk already, they quickly got inside the Jeep which took them up the mountain to a guest house. Achchu's dad had a tea business and the plantation was here. So they owned a guest house. Achchu used to visit along with his parents during summer vacations and then, once he and his brother grew up, they stopped coming. His dad would send office staff to check out the plantation.

The guest house was beautiful. There were a flight of five steps before entering the porch which was wide. There were wooden paneling all around. There was a large wooden door past the porch which led to a huge space. One side of the hall had a seating area with pillars on each end. The roof paneling was wood. On the left was the entrance to another room where a big swing (aatukattil) welcomed them. Past that was a hallway which led to a flight of stairs that led to a huge bedroom. There was a large wooden bed. There were a couple of almirahs for clothes on one end and a dressing table on the other. Straight ahead was a large open terrace with the view of the plantation. The other side of the hallway had a recently built bathroom and next to it was a toilet. The servants quarter was downstairs and next to it was the well and kitchen. Rajan and his wife took care of the upkeep.

Sivu loved the place, "evvalo azhaga irukku liya indha edam?" He smiled. Just then Rajan's wife came shyly, "Sir chai edukkam". They agreed and went down to have chai. After chitchatting with Rajan and his wife, Sivu offered to help with dinner but she politely refused. Sivu sat on the aatukattul and looked at Achchu who was admiring her with a smile. She immediately blushed and then started, "Parthen sirithen pakkam vara thudithen unai then ena naan ninaithen." He joined her on the swing smiling. Once Rajan and his wife retired to the outhouse, Achchu and Sivu headed upstairs. Achchu sat on the bed and looked at her with his hand extended. She smirked and walked to the other side of the bed and lay there facing the wall. She smiled to herself. He was hurt, "Maa enna maa pannarey? Namba honey mood vandhirukkom nyabagam irukka?" She replied, without facing him, "Adhukku? Night thoonga thaane porom? Ivvalo periya bed irukke. Neenga ange thoongungo naan inge thoongaren." He was shocked.

He moved slowly to the center of the bed and slowly nudged her shoulder. "Maa enna paaren oru nimisham." She turned around and said, "hmm chollungo" he said, "Maa honeymoon na enna nu theriyuma?" She said, "o theriyume Then nilavu" and then hummed "oh oh endhan darling nee vaarai endhan darling." She smiled and moved closer, "Vandhutten". She sat up and said, "Ayo ange poi thalli padungo. Enakku thookam varudhu naan thoonganum". He made a puppy face and said, "Ennadhu thookam aa? Nethakki raathri unakku thookam varaliye. Vera ennamo panniniye. Ippo ennachu?" She was trying to hide her smile but she kept a serious face and said, "Adhu vera idhu vera. Nethakki naan ungala pathi romba kavalaya irundhen aparam ungala vera romba naal kazhuchu paathappo paavama irundhudhu vera. Adhunaala naan konjam unarchi vasa pattutten." She turned around smiling.

He gaped with his mouth open. "Inniki enna paatha paavama illiya maa." She giggled and moved close to him. She pinched both his cheeks and said, "Illai paavama ve illai" and just when she tried to move away he held her pallu. She moved too fast and her saree came off. She gasped and said, "enna pannarel?" He smirked and said, "En pakkathula vandhu pudavaiya vaangikko" she glared at him and said, "Naan pakkathula vandha unga kai summa irukaadhu." He replied, "Seri Appo ippidiye paduthukko. Innum konja nerathula jillunnu kathadikkum. Puli urumura satham kekkum. Bayama irukkum. Unakku onnu theriyuma, oru vaati oru puli indha guest house ke vandhuduthu. Inniki kooda varalaam." She freaked out, ran towards him and him and hugged him. "Ayyo enna ippidi bayamuruthaadhengo." He hugged her tightly and whispered, "Appona en pakathula vaa. Singam, puli ellathayum marakka vekkara madiri onnu pannalaam", he said kissing her face and neck.

She squirmed and had goose bumps when he was kissing her. He quickly picked her up and laid her next to him continuing to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer. His kisses started to move towards her cleavage which he started unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled his face closer and locked lips. Cool wind started to blow and she shuddered. He whispered, "unakku kudukaama irukka naan paathukaren. Soon they were both clinging on to each other under a warm blanket. Their naked bodies kept each other warm through the breezy night.

Brinda Subramanian

Ok rest is for you guys to imagine. ☹️