Kalyana samayal saadam

Adu quickly finished what had to, freshened up and put on a shirt before coming back in. He really wanted to know who the gorgeous young woman was. He was shocked to see Radhu and Manikandan there and his mind voice went, "Gayu vaa idhu. Semmaya valandhuttale." Radhu smiled at the sight of him and he quickly got their blessings saying, "Eppidi irukkel. Romba varsham aachu paathu." Radhu smiled and said, "Amaam da. Romba sandoshama irukku ungala ellam paarka. Idho idhu thaan Gokul." Gokul quickly shook hands with Adu. Radhu purposely did not introduce her daughter. Gayu pinched Radhu's hand and Radhu blurted out, "chchch...aaah... yen di killarey?" Gayu glared at her and whispered, "Ippo mariyadhaiya intro kudu." Adu too kept glancing in Gaye's direction when finally Radhu cleared her throat and said, "Idhu thaan Gayathri... Gayu." Adu looked at her a smiled. His hand automatically went to the back of his head, fixing his hair. It was something he did when he was nervous, and in his base voice, he said, "Hello" and just when they extended their hands to shake, the priest called for him, "Ponnodu thambi ya koopudungo" and he quickly went to sit beside his sister. Gayu mumbled to Radhu, "Idhukku thaan maa naan engeyum varadhillai. Ennakku enemy ye indha vadhyar mama thaan. Ennoda maams oda kaiya thottu paarkalaamna vida maatarey. Che... enna Gayu indha ulagam ippidi irukku? Rendu per serarthukku poraatam di poraatam" and she sighed dramatically. Radhu could not control her laughter, "Romba alayadhe di." Gayu frowned at her mom and replied, "Amma ennoda vayasu appidi. Love pannara vayasu ma. Neeyum Appa vum blink panniye love panninel. Enga generation ku adhukku ellam time illai maa. Chattu puttunu love la eranganum. Adhellam unakku theriyadhu Doctor."

After the function, it was time for everyone to eat. They had arranged for a cook mama to come home for few days to help out. So a full fledged Kerala sadhya was being served. Everyone sat down to eat. Gayu was hoping to sit next to Adu but he was no where to be found. Gokul sat next to her and she frowned at him. "Dei naan maams kaaga edam pudichu vachirukken da. Nee vera shiva poojai la karadi poondha maadiri. Po da. Vera engeyavudhu poi ukkaru" she frowned. He glared at her and smacked his forehead, "Unnoda maams ippo ellam saapada maatan. Ange paaru? Sir velambaraar. Payasathoda varaan paaru." Gayu smiled as Adu approached her. He was trying to control his blush as he came to her. She looked up at him adoringly and he was finding it difficult to meet her eyes. He served her the adai pradhaman which she quickly slurped and said, "Enakku sweets romba pidikkum. Adai pradhaman ennoda favorite. Innum konjum podhungolen..... maams." He literally choked at the way she said maams. He bit his lower lip to contain himself from laughing but poured one more serving of payasam before moving on. Gayu was enjoying the food when she suddenly noticed a hand placing a tumbler next to her. It was Adu. He brought her an entire tumbler of payasam. He looked around to see if anyone had noticed and went on to bring the papadam to serve.

This time she said, "idha choodu chadathula nei, paruppu, sambar aparam indha pappadam a norikki peshanju chaapata...aahaaa....enna oru sugam theryuma... maams." He couldn't help smiling. This girl was so damn cute and such a foodie. It was delightful to see a girl who wasn't shy about relishing good food. After they finished eating, the placed was cleaned up for the next round of people. Gayu quickly went in to help with serving. Radhu looked and that and quickly tugged on to Manikandan saying, "Ayo indha Gayu va paarungolen. Naammathula oru thurumba kooda indha pakkam andha pakkam vekka maata. 100 theram koopadnam oru kaaryam panna. Inge paarungo valambarthukku poraa. Iru di nee aathukku vaa unakku irukku." Manikandan smiled and said, "Paavam di kozhandhai. Unna sight adikkardhukku naan ennellam panninen. En ponnu thaane" he lifted his collar and Radhu frowned at him.

Gayu brought the payasam to Adu to serve and said, "Nanna chaapudungo. Kettu vaangi chaapudungo. Ungalukku edhu venumnaalum naan kondu tharen." He laughed at what he said and in the process started coughing. She quickly patted his head and handed the cup of water saying, "Ippo poi ungala yaaru nenachukara? Chappada vidaama disturb paneendu." He could not believe how openly this girl was flirting with him. This was only day one. They had 5 more days to go but he was already fascinated by her. He did not believe in love at first sight. He has had several theories about love and that there is so such thing as as adrenal rush seeing someone, butterflies in the stomach, eyes searching for just one particular person etc but now, he was starting to experience all of that.

What was happening to navy office Adithya Krishna?

Brinda Subramanian