Part-30

Achchu and Sivu were catching their breath after an exciting activity. Achchu was lying facing the roof. His arms were wrapped around her bare back. She clung close to him,drawing circles on his bare chest. Achchu asked, "Maa ippovum kulurardha illai sooda irukka?" he asked naughtily, in his base voice. She smacked him teasingly and said, "Adhu thaan Neenga pannina koothula ippo vesharkardhu" she giggled. He pulled her closer and turned to face her and kissed her. When their lips parted she said, "oru nimisham irungo. Naan unga kitta onnu kekkanum. Kekattuma?" He nodded and said, "Kellu, while he hands were playing with her nipple." She gasped but continued, "Illai naan college la padikkarche professor paadam solli tharuva, namma aathula vandhu adha thirumba paduchu, edhavudhu sandeham irundha, adutha naal poi keppom illiya?" He looked up at her in shock, "Unakku neram kaalame theriyadha maa. Naan enna paneendu irukken, nee enna kekkare?" She giggled and rubbed her body against him still saying, "Ayyo sollungolen. Illaina naan andha pakkam thirubikkaren" and she tried to turn over. He pulled her closer and said, "seri seri inge vaa, sollu." She said, "Ippo indha distance education la naan thaniya thaane padikanum Appo sandegam yaaru kitta kettupen?" He kissed her again before answering,"Makku, adhukku thaan reference books soleerkale. Library la poi andha pusthagatha eduthu nee paduchukanum, seri ya?" She was tracing his body with her fingers moving down from his chest to his stomach and abdomen which was clearly getting him excited. He said, "Nee kettadhukku thaan badhil solliyache. Ippo ennoda odambu kekkardhukku badhil sollu" and he rolled over her, making her giggle.

The next morning, as usual, Achchu was going off to work and Sivu came running with his lunch bag and chandanam. He bent down for her to apply the chandanam and she said, "Jaagardhaya poitu vaango" and saw him off. She finished her morning chores and decided to go over her study materials. Pretty soon she realized that she had to put in a lot more effort than she did for her degree program. There were a lot of subjects that were totally new to her. She first wrote down a time table. She decided that she would dedicate at least 3-4 hours a day in studying. She needed to plan the rest of the day accordingly.

Achchu returned home in the evening to find a confused, scared and anxious Sivu. She looked like she was going to cry, when she brought him his coffee. He held her hand and sat her down next to him and asked, "Enna maa achu? Kaarthala nanna thaane irundhe?" She looked at him worried and said, "Neenga paavam naan asai patten nu M.Sc. sethu vittel. Sila syllabus ellam enakku romba pudhusa irukku. Konjam bayama irukku. Reference books nu ennennavo pottirukka. Romba kozhappama irukku". He smiled and said, "Ayyo ivvalo thaana. Nee kavala padadhe maa. Indha vaaram nee oru list podu ennena books venumnu. Inge university oda periya library irukku. Sanikezhamai rendu perum polaam aparam unakku oru membership edukalaam seriya? Unakku ennellam books venumo eduthukko. Ingendhu tram la ponaa 4 stop thaan. Rendu vaati pona unakke vazhi theriyum, maa. Idhukka poi moonjiya thonga pottundu irukke?"

He assured her that this was a piece of cake for her and she will be successful for sure. Even though Achchu was a little scared, he knew that he had to slowly let go of her and teach her to be independent. It was time to slowly cut the umbilical cord and let her fly on her own. This was just the beginning.

Brinda Subramanian

Small chapter guys, but an important one. I also wrote an OS today. Please do take a look at that as well. Thanks for all the love and support always. Love you all ❤️