Part 24

Sivu shivered when the morning breeze brushed her bare back. Achchu held her tighter and she smiled and said, "ennoda thani ellam andha pakathula kedakardhu. Eduthu thaango. Vidinjachu. Velicham vandhach. Tharela?" Achchu kissed her nape and said, "mmhmm...thara maaten. Ippidiye innum konja neram en pakkathuliye iru." Sivu replied, "Ayo unga pakkathula ippidiye irundha Neenga enna pannuvelnu enakku theriyum. Adhanala maryadhaiya ennoda thuni ellam eduthu thaango." Achchu opened his eyes and looked at her in shock, "enna nee? Enna merattare? Venumna Neeye erangi poi eduthukko. Naan ellam eduthu thara maaten." Sivu glared at him and said, "Appidiya seri unga veshti en kitta thaan irukku." She wrapped herself in his veshti and was about to get her stuff but he tried to grab her so she ran into the bathroom laughing.

Achchu wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the terrace to enjoy the fresh air. The breeze was pleasant. The sun was rising and the view of the tea plantation looked heavenly. While he stood there enjoying the breeze, he heard Sivu behind him. He turned around to find her still holding on to his veshti and trying to get her clothes out of the suitcase. He quickly went back in and hugged her. He slowly caressed her hair and gently rubbed his beard on her cheeks. That always worked. She closed her eyes and sighed. He slowly picked her up in his arms and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "enna panna porel ippo." He laid her on the bed and whispered, "sollattuma illai seiyattuma?" He slowly ran his finger from her forehead down her nose to her lips. She loved those little touches. Then his lips followed his fingers. She closed her eyes and mumbled, "Ayo naan ippo thaan kulichuttu vandhen". He licked the droplets of water on her shoulder and peppered kissed there moving towards her neck and then to the other shoulder. He slowly untied the knot on the veshti right on the middle of her chest. Although the words coming out of her mouth was asking him to not go there, her hands were caressing the back of his hair pulling his closer.  He pulled the blanket over them while he explored her body. His mouth followed his hands while she gasped with every touch. She wasn't stopping him anymore. Soon they were in the moment of heavenly bliss. She had no inhibitions anymore, not with him. He was showing her a different kind of pleasure each time and she was letting go of herself more and more.

Finally, when they were ready to explore something different, they both showered, changed and were ready to tour the hill station. They started off by taking a tour of the plantation. Then Achchu took her boating on the beautiful blue Periyar river. There was a boatman who took them in. Achchu and Sivu sat holding each other. Halfway down the river there were beautiful lotus flowers that Achchu pulled out for her. The river was peaceful and Sivu started to hum, "amaidhiyana nadhiyinile odum odam" and Achchu requested her to sing the entire song. They spent the entire day in the town and returned back to the guesthouse by evening. The following day they took a wildlife trip in  the Jeep which scared Sivu a little and Achchu used that to his advantage, later that night.

Three days had gone by so fast. These three days had only brought them closer to each other. They had learnt a lot more about each other's physical and emotional needs. They knew each other's likes and dislikes. They had also recognized each other's pleasures and displeasure. More than any of that, their love for each other had blossomed beautifully and the trust on each other had evolved multi folds. Although they were not ready to leave Thekkady yet, they were carrying a lot of memories with them, some of which were captured on Achchu's camera.

They reached home around dusk to be invited by the "not so welcoming" athai. Achchu wouldn't have said anything but looking at Athai, it was way too tempting so, even though Sivu was mumbling to him, "Pesama vaango", he smirked and said, "Athai, Neenga aasai paata maadiriye romba sandoshama enna paathunda en pondaati" while Sivu pinched him and dragged him inside. Achchu followed smiling in evil satisfaction.

Brinda Subramanian