Chapter 13 : The Pearl of Abyss

When they arrived at the center of the sea of Thalasia, Trisha told to them "Temple of Deep Sea are located in here, allow me to join" Elara, Zarek, Khai and Samael use the magical device and decide diving deeply in search of Temple of Deep Sea

As they dived deeper into the ocean, the pressure began to increase, causing their ears to pop and their bodies to ache. But they persevered, their determination to complete their mission driving them forward.

As they swam through the murky depths, they encountered all manner of sea creatures - some curious and harmless, while others were dangerous and aggressive. They had to use all their skills and wits to navigate through the treacherous waters and avoid becoming prey themselves.

Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, they caught sight of a dim light emanating from the seafloor. As they approached, the light grew brighter and they could make out the silhouette of a massive temple, intricately carved from stone and covered in seaweed and barnacles.

Trisha pointed to the temple, "That's the Temple of the Deep Sea. Be careful, for it"

As they drew closer to the temple's entrance, they could feel a palpable sense of malevolence emanating from within. The water around them grew colder and murkier, and the once peaceful sea creatures that had been swimming alongside them began to flee in terror. Despite the ominous signs, Elara and her companions steeled themselves and approached the statues of the mermaids.

As they neared the entrance, the eyes of the statues suddenly glowed with an otherworldly light, and the mouths of the mermaids twisted into grotesque grins and begin to spoke, "O Ashes Whisper, finally you came

Elara and her companions were taken aback by the sudden movement of the statues, but they held their ground. The mermaids' statue voices echoed through the water, their words filled with a strange mix of reverence and hostility.

"We have been waiting for one with your power to enter these halls," one of the mermaids statue said. "But beware, for the corruption that plagues this temple runs deep. Only the strongest of wills can resist its grasp."

With that, the mermaids statue expressions softened, and they moved aside to allow Elara and her companions to enter the temple. The group swam inside, ready to face whatever dangers awaited them in the dark, foreboding depths of the Temple of Deep Sea.

As Elara and her companions made their way through the twisting corridors of the Temple of Deep Sea, they were surrounded by walls adorned with ancient drawings and carvings. Each image told a story, filled with legends of the sea and the gods who once ruled over it.

As Khai read the symbols and ancient text, the story of the Temple of Deep Sea began to unfold. He discovered that the temple was once known as Iarus the Sea City, a place where humans and sea creatures coexisted in harmony, sharing their thoughts and knowledge with one another. However, when the Avalon Kingdom became corrupted, The Unfamiliar Shadow which it believed from the dark forces killed Iarus, the god who had created the Sea City. As a result, the city slowly sank into the deep sea, and the Abyss Leviathan, one of Iarus' friends, guarded the city for eternity, harboring anger towards the people above the land.

Khai's discovery sent shivers down Elara's spine. If the Abyss Leviathan was angry with the people above the land, then it was no wonder that it had awoken and was wreaking havoc on Thalassia as a warning sign. It was clear that they needed to find a way to calm the creature before it caused any more destruction.

Suddenly Elara gasped in pain. The curse that had been placed upon her becoming stronger, causing her immense agony. She tried to push through the pain, but it was becoming too much for her to bear.