Chapter 50 : Rage

The group's reaction to this harrowing sight was a mixture of horror, grief, and anger. Elara felt tears welling up in her eyes. Rina, her own tears flowing, was overwhelmed by the loss of her people. Amidst the grim scene, Mikaela's keen eyes spotted an injured Elf struggling to make his way towards the group. his voice trembled with urgency as he gasped out, "Please, you must save the Queen."

Samael urgently questioned the injured Elf, "Who is attacking you?" However, before the Elf could respond, his strength waned, and he finally gone, leaving Samael's question hanging in the air.

Samael's voice trembled with a mix of sorrow and frustration as he looked down at the lifeless Elf. "He's dead," he confirmed, his words heavy with the weight of the loss they had just witnessed.

As the group stood among the fallen Elves, they suddenly found themselves surrounded by a group of shadowy figures. The Black Order Assassins had silently encircled them, their presence like a chilling whisper in the dark forest. Cold steel gleamed in the dappled moonlight, and their eyes were hidden behind masks.

Hassan and Imzyh's suddenly appear, Rina's voice trembled as she confronted Imzyh with her questions, her sense of betrayal palpable in her words. "Imzyh, how could you? Aren't Dark Elves and Elves in peace? Why would you do this?"

Imzyh responded to Rina's question with a somber tone. "The day when the King is death, my fellow Dark Elves lost faith in the Elven Queen. There are things you Elves don't know about the actions of your queen."

Imzyh's response only deepened the confusion and anger among the group. Rina's eyes narrowed as she tried to make sense of his words. "Death of the king? What are you talking about? Our queen has always sought peace and cooperation with your kind."

Rina, determined to uncover the truth, pressed Imzyh further. "Where is the queen?" she demanded. However, Imzyh's remained silence, and without another word, he turned away and let Hassan and the Black Order Assassins dealing with them.

As the group found themselves surrounded by Hassan and the Black Order Assassins, Khai got a plan. He whispered to Elara, instructing her to use her wind magic to create a powerful gust of wind that would push the Black Order Assassins away. Meanwhile, he and Mikaela would employ a distraction using a firecrackers, allowing them to take on the Black Order Assassins. Zarek, ever ready, prepared to summon his skeletons to aid in their defense.

With Elara's wind magic creating a powerful gust that sent the Black Order Assassins stumbling, Khai and Mikaela exploited the chaos by igniting a firecracker to disorient their opponents. This distraction allowed them to move swiftly and strategically. Zarek summoned his skeleton warriors against the Black Order Assassins.

Samael, determined to confront Hassan, engaged him in a fierce duel. The clash of steel echoed through the forest as their battle unfolded. As Mikaela joined Samael in the battle against Hassan, the odds shifted, and it became a two-on-one duel. Hassan, despite the disadvantage, displayed a cold and unwavering resolve.

"Two against one, huh?" Hassan taunted with a sinister grin. "Hahahahha, I don't care. It only makes this more interesting." His laughter was filled with confidence as he continued to parry and counter their attacks with calculated precision.

Elara, Zarek, Khai, and Rina faced off against the encroaching Black Order Assassins. The air was charged with tension as they prepared to defend themselves, The Black Order Assassins, moved with silent and deadly intent, their weapons poised for swift strikes.

As Zarek skeletons warrior manage to defeat a few Black Order Assassins, Elara could feel the pain due to her Ashes Whisper curse. Despite the pain surging through her from the Ashes Whisper curse, Elara pressed on tried her best.