Chapter 51 : New Home

The next morning, the Elven Queen summoned the royal blacksmith to her presence. "I need you to craft a prosthetic arm for Mikaela and prosthetic arm and legs for Imzyh," she commanded, her tone filled with determination and kindness.

While everyone were busy tending to the wounds of the injured elves. Elara took it upon herself to prepare a meal for everyone. She gathered ingredients from the well-stocked pantry of Elfhelm. She carefully selected herbs and vegetables, knowing their medicinal properties would aid in the recovery of the wounded. As she chopped, stirred, and simmered ingredients in a large cauldron over an open fire.

Soon, bowls of steaming, hearty soup were ladled out to the injured and the weary. Elara's act of preparing a meal wasn't just about feeding their bodies; it was a gesture of care and unity. As soon the royal blacksmith finished on Mikaela and Imzyh. Mikaela rushed over to Elara, eager to share her excitement. She extended her new prosthetic arm, holding it up for her sister to see.

"Look, sisters," Mikaela exclaimed with a joyful grin. "I've got a new arm! It's incredibly light, and I can move it with such precision. With this, I'll be even more capable of helping the others on our journey."

Elara couldn't help but smile, her heart warmed by Mikaela's resilience and determination. She reached out and gently touched the sleek, glistening prosthetic, marveling at the craftsmanship of the elven royal blacksmith.

"It's remarkable, and I am happy for you Mikaela" Elara replied, her voice filled with smiled and happy for her sister.

Elara, ever the caring sister, held out a plate of freshly cooked food toward Mikaela. Her eyes were filled with concern as she urged Mikaela to eat. "You haven't eaten, have you?" Elara said softly, her voice brimming with sisterly affection. "Come, sit down and have a meal. It's important that you keep your strength up."

She noticed Imzyh sitting alone, lost in his thoughts, and approached him with a warm smile. She held out a plate of freshly cooked food toward him, her eyes filled with understanding and compassion. "Why don't you join us?" Elara gently invited. "Come, let's eat together. Sharing a meal can help heal wounds, not just the physical ones." Imzyh, touched by her kindness despite their past enmity, nodded and accepted the plate.

As they shared the meal, Imzyh, feeling a newfound connection with the group, decided to open up about his experiences.

"I don't know if you've encountered the Black General," he began, his voice filled with a mix of uncertainty and concern. "But it seems that when I'm with him, I can sense another presence inside him, like a voice struggling to break free."

Zarek leaned forward, intrigued. "What do you mean by 'another presence'?"

Imzyh explained further, "You see, the Black General was originally a human, right? Lord Thrush used his essence to revive him."

Elara, with a thoughtful expression, added, "... Maybe he's trapped in his own body."

Mikaela, who was listening intently, asked for clarification, "What do you mean, sister?"

Khai interjected, offering a possible explanation, "Perhaps the Black General is in control of Riven's body, and they've become one."

The group fell into contemplative silence, pondering the implications of this revelation.

Curiosity sparked in Zarek's eyes as he turned to Imzyh. "Imzyh, what are your capabilities?" he inquired.

Imzyh responded with a hint of pride, "We, dark elves, possess the unique ability to see and interact with ghosts. Our specialty lies in being ghost slayers."