Chapter 8 : The 7 Year War

While Elara, Zarek and Khai in Yrolk The Lost City. Arvandor, a kingdom ruled by the mighty Lord Thrush, was known throughout the land for its skilled warriors and impenetrable walls. But even their formidable defenses could not prevent the destruction that followed in the wake of the kingdom's darkest hour.

As Lord Thrush gazed out upon the kingdom, his mind raced with thoughts of the Ashes Whispers. He had long sought the power of eternal life, and he believed that whoever possessed this curse could give it to him. He had dispatched his army across the land, searching for any sign of the cursed individual.

On the first day of the invasion, Lord Thrush gave the command to his army to search for someone cursed with the Ashes Whispers. The land of Eldar, Elara's village, was one of the first to be attacked. The army of Arvandor descended upon the village like a swarm of locusts, their weapons glinting in the sunlight as they advanced with ruthless.

Lord Thrush's obsession with the Ashes Whispers had brought nothing but destruction and despair. But he was not deterred. His army would continue their search, no matter the cost. Villages were pillaged and burned, innocents were slaughtered, all in the name of finding the one with the Ashes Whispers. But even as his army rampaged across the land, Lord Thrush could feel the power of the curse drawing closer, like a moth to a flame.

Lord Thrush only had one son, Prince Samael was a striking figure, towering over most of the people in the kingdom with his impressive height. He had long, flowing hair that cascaded down his back like a river of gold and piercing blue eyes that seemed to see right through you. His chiseled features and broad shoulders gave him an air of confidence and strength that commanded respect from all who met him. As the heir to the throne, Samael was trained from a young age to become a skilled warrior and leader, and he proved to be a natural at both. He was respected by his soldiers and feared by his enemies, and his father was proud of him.

Despite his military prowess, however, Samael was not content with simply being a warrior. He had a thirst for knowledge and understanding, and he spent much of his time studying philosophy and history. He was fascinated by the mysteries of the Lands of Eldar and the Secret of Ashes Whispers, and he sought to learn as much as he could.

Samael was also known for his compassion and empathy, traits that were rare in the brutal world of politics and warfare. He cared deeply for the people of his kingdom and did everything he could to protect them from harm. He often went out of his way to help those in need, even if it meant risking his own life.

Despite his many virtues, however, Samael was not immune to the corruption and darkness that lurked in the hearts of men. As the invasion of the Land of Eldar began, he found himself torn between his duty to his father and his own sense of right and wrong. As events unfolded, he would be forced to make difficult choices that would shape the future of his kingdom and the lives of those around him.

Lord Thrush stood in his throne room, his face etched with lines of worry as he looked out over the maps spread out before him. His son, Prince Samael, stood beside him, his expression just as grave.

"We must find the one with the Ashes Whispers," Lord Thrush said, his voice low and urgent. "This could be the key to eternal life, to eternal power for our kingdom."

"But at what cost, Father?" Samael replied, his voice equally serious. "The invasion of the Land of Eldar has already caused so much destruction and loss of life. Is it worth it to continue down this path?"

"Of course it is worth it," Lord Thrush snapped, his frustration showing. "The Ashes Whispers could give us everything we need to be the strongest kingdom in the land. You must see that, Samael."

"I see it, Father," Samael replied, his voice steady. "But I also see the cost. The lives lost, the families torn apart. We must consider the consequences of our actions."