Chapter 46 : The Origin of Ashes Whisper

"In the timeless Age of Ancients, when our world was but an unformed and shrouded in a thick, impenetrable fog, our benevolent creator intervened to bestow it with form and meaning. From the boundless expanse of nothingness, our creator birthed the first light, a radiant force named Evldir. Alongside Evldir, our creator birthed Azathoth, an embodiment of darkness. The fusion of Evldir's luminescence and Azathoth's darkness heralded the birth of our world, a world where Elves and Dragons creations of our divine maker, came into existence."

"Yet, there was Azathoth discover the fire. The advent of fire into this world brought with it a cascade of disparities, heat and cold, life and death, inevitably and of course there is chaos. From the chaos, they came, and found the Eldritch. Azathoth and his Eldritch creatures soon became a dire menace to all of creation. Faced with this looming peril."

"In response to this dire threat, our creator entrusted the task of negotiation to Evldir, the First Light. However, the overtures of peace made by Evldir were met with defiant rejection. This refusal, marked by Azathoth's unwavering stance, triggered an era known as the Age of Light and Darkness, characterized by a relentless thousand-year conflict between the forces of Light and Darkness."

"Amidst the unyielding turmoil, a beacon of hope emerged. Our creator created the first human named Axnir, the birth of Axnir are from the essence light and darkness, endowing this remarkable being with the strength and presence of a deity. From the moment of birth, Axnir had a unique appearance, his skin as pale as ash, setting him apart from all others. Axnir joined forces with Evldir, the First Light, to bring an end to the relentless strife. Together, they sought to restore harmony that threatened to engulf our world but Azathoth kill Evldir the first light and the world plunged into The Age of Darkness an era of unfathomable darkness, an apocalypse that would persist for seven hundred long years."

"In the midst of this desolation, Axnir, burdened by solitude, called out to our benevolent creator. Responding to this plea. Our creator created Etia, the first human companion, from Axnir's essence. Together, Axnir and Etia became the ancestor of humanity, birthing the first humans into our world.

"Axnir's quest for peace, instead challenged the Dragons. Axnir forming an unbreakable bond with the Dragons. Guided by the wisdom and strength of these noble creatures, Axnir embarked on a noble quest to unite humanity and the Elves, who had long been at odds. Together, through unwavering determination and cooperation, they achieved the seemingly impossible—uniting the disparate races and bringing an end to the era of conflict."

"Yet, as history had shown, Azathoth's malevolent influence persisted. Once again, Azathoth challenge Axnir . In the face of relentless opposition, Axnir came with fateful solution that would forever change the history. He chose to seal Azathoth and the Eldritch creatures that plagued creation. With unwavering resolve, Axnir created World Tree from his own rib bones, reducing them to ashes, and infused the tree with his very lifeblood. As the World Tree soared to unimaginable heights and finally the World Tree manage to seal Azathoth and Eldritch."

"And to this day," the Queen continued, "the creation of The World Tree stands as a powerful symbol representing both our worlds."

"The World Tree," the Elven Queen explained, "has not only served as a symbol but also as a vital resource for our world. Its presence has rejuvenated our lands, revitalizing the very essence of nature itself. The once withered and desolate places now teem with life and vitality". Her words painted a vivid picture of a world reborn, where nature flourished in the benevolent shadow of The World Tree.

Samael, curiosity etched on his face, inquired further, "And what became of Axnir after he sealed Azathoth and the Eldritch?"

The Elven Queen's replied "By creating the World Tree Axnir sacrificed himself for the sake of our world. His existence became one with the tree, his spirit intertwined with its roots, his essence feeding the very lifeforce of ours world. His selflessness and love for both our realms are forever enshrined within The World Tree."