Chapter 22 : Ylanh The Land of Wisdom

Elara and her companions embarked on their journey with determination in their hearts. They ventured through to the west a scorching desert, where the sun beat down relentlessly on their backs. The sand dunes seemed to stretch on endlessly, and the heat made it difficult to keep going. But they persevered, and soon enough, they reached an oasis where they could rest and replenish their supplies.

Elara wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked around the barren landscape. "This desert seems to go on forever," she said, her voice tired.

Zarek, who had been leading the group through the desert, nodded. "Yes, it does. But we have to keep moving. The Land of Wisdom awaits us."

Khai looked around, his eyes observing the horizon. "I wonder what kind of challenges we'll face on our journey. The riddle was just the beginning."

Samael, who had been walking silently, finally spoke up. "We have to stay focused and work together. Only then can we overcome any obstacle that comes our way."

As they continued on their journey, the heat intensified, making it hard to breathe. They were running low on supplies, and their water was almost gone. Just when they thought they couldn't go on any longer, they spotted a small oasis in the distance.

Elara couldn't believe her eyes. "Is that water? Finally, some relief."

"Yes, it is. Let's go, we need to restock our supplies and take a break from the heat." Said Zarek.

As they continued their journey, they paid close attention to the scorching desert's plants and animals. They noticed that some of the desert plants had shallow roots that spread out over a large area to gather the limited water. They also saw that certain animals would burrow underground to escape the heat during the day.

Suddenly, Khai had an idea. "Maybe the answer is to move with the sun's cycle," he suggested. "The plants and animals in this desert have adapted to survive by following the natural order of day and night."

They decided to follow Khai's idea and set out early in the morning, traveling until the midday sun forced them to take a break in the shade. They rested during the hottest hours and continued their journey as the sun began to set, traveling until nightfall. They repeated this pattern until they came across a small oasis, hidden away in the desert's rocky terrain.

As they approached the oasis, they saw that it was surrounded by a ring of small stones, arranged in a pattern that matched the riddle's description. Elara and her companions knew that they had solved the riddle and that the next clue lay within the oasis.

Excitedly, they approached the ring of stones and followed the directions from the riddle. As they did so, the ground beneath their feet rumbled, and a small entrance appeared, leading to a secret underground chamber.

With their hearts racing, Elara and her companions stepped inside the chamber, eager to uncover the next step on their journey.

As they stepped inside the underground chamber, the air around them grew thick with a sense of ancient mystery. The walls were lined with hieroglyphs and the ceiling was adorned with sparkling crystals that glimmered in the dim light.

Elara and her companions approached the center of the chamber, where an ancient text lay upon a pedestal. The text was inscribed with cryptic symbols and intricate patterns that seemed to pulse with a mysterious energy.

Khai stepped forward, his eyes gleaming with excitement as he began to decipher the hieroglyphs. As he read, the story of Ylanh, The Land of Wisdom, began to unfold before their eyes.

Long ago, Ylanh was a land where scholars, philosophers, and great thinkers came together to share their thoughts and ideas. They created a place that became the largest repository of knowledge in the whole world, a place where the secrets of the universe were unlocked and the mysteries of the cosmos revealed.