Chapter 25: Babysitting

Omimis POV

I couldn't see what was happening but I heard the sound of a very loud smack echo in the room. "Imelda what is going on! Who's hair is this? I don't want it!" I said holding my arm at length begging her to come grab it.

"That bitch Adelaide's." She said pacing around our room. "Hey don't talk about her like that!" Sebastian yelled defensively. "Oh shut up." She hissed dismissing him entirely. Sebastian approached me taking the hair out of my hand. "Is this really hers" he asked as i heard him he take a deep inhale. "It smells of lavender." He said though he was in a trance.

"Ugh gross Seb!"Imelda yelled at him. "She must have made it really potent. Give me that!" she said as a scuffle ensued around me. "No it's mine, Omimis gave it to me." He snapped back at her. "I'm going to need some help here Omimis, he's trying to make a run for it." Imelda yelled through grunts. "Get something to tie him up"

I flicked off my belt and walked towards her hoping she would grab it and not Sebastian. "I don't know how much help I can be here" I said reaching my hands out to feel where they were.I landed on Sebastians shoulders. "Sebastian, listen to me friend, we're just trying to help you." I said calmly as he struggled beneath us. All of a sudden I felt a searing pain and warm liquid gush down my face.

That bastard broke my nose. " That's it."I let go slightly and reached for my wand. "Imelda move" I yelled pointing my wand at him "Immobilus!" A small vibration rang from the handle of my wand up my wrist. "That should hold him for a moment." I said slightly out of breath throwing my belt in her direction running a hand through my hair."Now, care to fill me in on what in Merlin's beard just happened?" I asked wiping the blood that rolled down my face onto the back of my hand.

Imelda began to explain the earlier events of that afternoon. I was always a little shocked learning what all the people around me were capable of."I just pinned her down and threatened her a bit she'll be fine.I sliced out a chunk of hair and told her if she wants to play with potions I'll take my turn next and make her life a living hell. She then admitted to the love potion as well. I ran here as fast as I could. But it was too late." She explained.

"Mild torture is still technically torture." I said fastening a make shift strap of my belt to secure Sebastian to the bed. "Don't roll your eyes at me Imelda, you know I'm right." I grunted tightening the last one. "How did you-" she began to ask. " I can just tell." I cut in walking back to my side of the room pulling up a chair loosening my tie.

"How long will this last?" I asked resting my head on my fist with a nodding gesture to Sebastian's side of the room. "depends,but it seems to be a strong batch." She said sitting on my bed. "I can fix that If you want." She said as I touched the bridge of my nose. "I kinda like I though. It makes you look dangerous." Her words made heat rise to my cheeks.

"Let me see" she lifted my chin slightly and my breath stalled. "Episkey" the spell quickly left her lips, pain radiating my face once again as my nose set back into place. "Sorry," she whispered wiping blood away from my mouth. I then felt soft warm lips suddenly press against mine. "What was that for?" I asked as she pulled away. " I don't know for fun Ominis. Ever heard of it?" She joked with me shoving my shoulder.

"I saw that" Sebastian said In a sing song voice from across the room. "Shove off Sebastian, sleep it off." Imelda bit back at him. "He won't remember any of this in the morning." She said laying down onto my bed. "Shit, he was suppose to meet her after she got out of hospital." I said remembering what he had told me. "Go, Ill stay with this one." Imelda replied as I hurried on my shoes.

I made my way to the hospital wing just in time. "Hey! What are you doing here I was just getting ready to leave." She grabbed my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. It was a sweet gesture she had started 5th to make me feel comfortable and let me know she was there without having to announce it. Something that was just ours, something I'd always cherish.