Chapter 26: Deepest desire

Content warning in this section you can read up to Sebastians pov and then skip if you'd like! :)

I woke up my eyes adjusting to the morning light surrounded by a sea of emerald green. It took me a moment to realize where I was. I sat up realizing I was alone on the bed. I saw Ominis sitting at his desk. "Good morning" I yawned looking around the room. "He's in the shower." Ominis replied as if he'd known what I looking for.

"What time is it? ...actually what day is it?" I chuckled my mind still not having caught up from my stint in the hospital. " it is Sunday November 13th and 7:14 am." He replied not looking up from his studies. "Very specific." I heard from the doorway. I looked up to see Sebastian drying his hair in a towel and another one tied around his waste. Why did he always have to look so good.

"Feeling better?" I asked as he took a seat on the edge of the bed hunched so his forearms rested on his knees "Oh yeah, peachy." He replied sarcastically. He looked over locking eyes with me. "We never got to talk last night..." He said leaning towards me slightly. "No, but I'd still like to...if you would meet me at our spot in a little while?" He raised his brow as I spoke.

"or it doesn't have to be there, we can go to the undercroft or even Hogsmeade." I rambled out trying to recover my assumption, He grabbed my hand. "Our spot works perfect." He said with a small smile. "Give me just a second and I'll get you out of here." He said walking back towards his wardrobe to get dressed. It took everything inside me not to take a peek.

He snuck me past the Slytherin common room and out the door. "I'll see you in an hour." He muttered softly as I walked away. Once the coast was clear I undid my charm and made my way to my own common room.

When I entered the room Poppy charged me with a hug. "Thank goodness you're alright!" She said squeezing me tighter. She let go slowly and her eyes shifted to the other side of the room. Adelaide sat in front of a vanity attempting to disguise small a missing section of her blonde hair.She quickly stood facing me her eyes widening with almost fear backing into the corner.

"Learned our lesson then have we?" I asked as I made my way towards her. She tried to backed up slightly bumping into her dresser. I reached down into her vanity drawer to grab my hairbrush. I pointed it at her with a dry smirk. "Next time don't touch things that don't belong to you." I said walking away towards my trunk tossing it inside.

" oh and Adelaide?" I added her eyes meeting mine as I turned back around. "I'm not talking about my fucking hairbrush." Her face went white as a sheet. I grabbed the few things I needed and walked towards the door. Poppy shot me a small proud smirk, I looked over and Lenora's mouth was practically on the floor. She was rendered speechless for the first time since I had known her.

I walked up to the room of requirement taking a deep breath in before pushing open the door. It has been awhile since I had been here. I took my finger and dragged it across the table it left behind a small streak in a thin layer of dust. I waved my wand slightly casting a spell to freshen up the room. Better.

I hear the door open again behind me my breath caught in my throat. I spun around quickly to face him. He made his way towards me purposefully grabbing me firmly by the waist and pulling me into him. His eyes narrowed in looking deep into mine like he was studying my soul. His jaw tightened as he grabbed the back of my head with his free hand his fingers tangling in my curls.

His lips were pressing hard and passionately against mine. We moved towards the bed our hands exploring each other frantically as we did. I pivoted slightly so that his back was now towards the bed. I glided slowly towards it feeling the back of his legs hit the frame. Pressing my hand to his chest pushing him slightly so he would sit.

He leaned back  slightly looking up at me. "Do you want me back?" I asked taking a step towards him. He nodded. "I want to hear you say it." I said loosening my tie now only inches between us. "I want you back." He replied his eyes drifting up and down me. "Say it again" I said with a smirk my lips nearly touching his. He pulled me on top of himself "I need you back." He said kissing me once more.

Sebastian POV

I missed the way her lips tasted, the way her body felt pressed against mine, the way she smelled. Merlin that smell. I can't believe I was such an idiot to let her go so willingly. Never again. My hands danced around her curves weaving in between her clothes. I couldn't stand even the smallest amount of fabric to be in between us right now. I craved her.

I began tugging at her clothing as she straddled my lap undoing my belt. I was rock hard and throbbing beneath her, anxious to finally see her naked again. I ran my nose up the length of her collar and neck letting my lips touch her smooth skin. She tilted her chin up to the ceiling and My fingers glided up her chest and found their way around her neck I gave it a gentle squeeze. A deep exhale leaving her mouth into mine as I did.

There wasn't an ounce of restraint left in me. I flipped her on to the mattress pinning her slightly my hand still around her throat. Her pelvis rose up from the bed slightly as if it were seeking mine. I reached my free hand down firmly pressing my palm against it instead. She rocked her hips back and forth against my hand rubbing herself against me, I gave her neck another squeeze a little tighter this time. She let out deep harmonic moan sending me into a complete frenzy.

I let go of her standing up to finish getting undressed. "Don't move a single muscle" I said to her as I did. She laid there biting her lower lip watching me undress. "Good girl." I cooed, proud she was doing as she was told. I don't think I've ever wanted her more than I did right now. I crawled back in the bed hovering my body over her removing the rest of her clothes.

I leaned down kissing her once more, She looked at me with her sweet almost puppy like eyes. "Say you love me Sebastian." She asked softly touching my cheek.

I grabbed her chin lifting it with my knuckle. "Love doesn't begin to touch what i feel for you. I would do anything for you, be anyone you need me to be. I would swim to the end of the ocean if you ask me to. I would burn this entire fucking world to the ground Just to keep you warm. You are my deepest desire. My everything." I explained  intensely mean every word.

She ran her fingers through the side of my hair. "I love you too." She spoke softly pulling my head closer to her and kissing me. "Now I want you to show me how much you love me." She said as she reached down grasping the length of me in her hand. I smiled down at her as she guided my tip inside of her, She moved her hand away and I pushed myself the rest of the way in.

She gripped my back digging her nails into me as I stroked deeper and deeper inside of her but I could tell I could go further. I grabbed her hips pulling her down slightly and lifted her leg over my shoulder. she let out an intense moan as I thrust myself the rest of the way in every inch of me now buried in her warmth. It took everything I had to not release myself into her right then.

I tried to slow it down so I could last and enjoy it for longer, She had other plans. she grabbed the back of my neck tugging on my hair a bit "harder Sebastian, like you mean it." I looked down at her and kissed her letting my tongue dance around with hers for a moment. "Turn around then" I said to her firmly, briefly pulling out of her.

She got on all fours arching her back slightly looking back at me. Grabbing her hips from behind I gliding back into her with little resistance. I pressed my hand into her back between her shoulders so her chest fell to the bed the side of her face pressing into it.

I ran the back of my hand across her cheek brushing the hair off of it so I could see her profile. "You are so beautiful." A smile graced her lips under my words. She cried out louder with each thrust as I rammed my cock into her harder and harder. Her toes began to curl and her moans became breathier. Her eyes rolled back into her head while her mouth gaped open slightly, a scream formed around my name escaping her lips. That was it for me. I felt myself pulsating inside filling her every crevice with my load.

Her knees fell out from under  her shakily no longer able to hold themselves up. Slowly I fell beside her wrapping my body around her kissing her shoulder. "So much for talking" she smirked looking up to meet my gaze. "Yes well, sometimes actions speak louder than words." I replied kissing the nape of her neck. She cuddled into me and I held her tightly. This time I wasn't ever letting go.