Chapter 40: Surprises

This section has mature content but also some important stuff so I will put *** before and after the section with mature content incase you want to skip. :)

I stood nervously awaiting my exam results to materialize on the enchanted parchment in from to me. It began sparkling and ink slowly darkened forming words in front of my eyes and I held my breath.

Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests results as follows : your full name

Transfigurations: outstanding

Defense against the dark arts: outstanding

Charms: outstanding

Herbology: outstanding

Care of magical creatures: outstanding

I took a deep breath waiting for the page to continue writing.

Potions :

I looked away as the paper scrawled it out  handing the paper to Sebastian. "I can't do it, please tell me what it says." I begged waiting for him to read the results.

He took the paper from my hand reading over the last section. "Potions...exceeds expectations." He read with a smile on his face. I exhaled the breath I was holding as he scooped me into a large embrace."guess our study session paid off."He chuckled giving me a knowing wink "I did it?" I questioned as he sat me down. "Of course you did it!" He shouted pulling me in for a kiss.

"Go on now read yours I said nudging at his arm. He also took a deep breath unrolling his scroll. And reading it aloud.

Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests results as follows :Sebastian Sallow

Transfigurations : exceeds expectation

Defense against the dark arts: outstanding

Charms: outstanding

Herbology: exceeds expectation

Potions: outstanding

He looked up as me a smile across his face. "I'm so proud of you." I said grabbing the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss. In the moment I didn't care that we were in the great hall, that people, or even professors could possibly see, school was practically over anyway.

He pushed me into the wall resting his forearm on it above my head. He leaned into me pressing his forehead to mine. "let's celebrate, right here right now." He spoke in a hushed tone tilting my chin up towards him. "Right here might not be the best idea." I said noticing a few eyes on us already.

I grabbed his hand "follow me." I said pulling him to the side and up a few small flights of stairs to a storage area that over looked the great hall where we had just been standing. "7 years I've gone to this damned school and yet there are still so many places I haven't seen." He said with a smile as we briefly looked down at our class mates celebrating their scores.

*******

He pushes me up against the wall next to a large stain glass window catching me off guard, a small gasp escaped me. The sun burst brilliant colors from the glass all around the room. He grabbed my waist tight pulling me in close and I could feel his hardness grow between us as he kissed me.