Chapter 8

Leo giggles and tilts his head to look at me, "You have blue eyes..." He hiccups.

"I do."

"Ehehhe... So pretty, like blueberries, can I eat them?"

I pat his head, "No, they aren't for eating. But you can gaze into them as much as you'd like."

"Perfect..." He stares at me, smiling. I didn't think he would actually do it.

He crawls towards me and straddles me on my lap. "I'm cold..."

He looks into my eyes more. I don't think I've ever seen someone so drunk before. He slowly starts leaning in to kiss me. I can't kiss him, but I've come so far, if I reject this, it could all be for nothing. Just think about the money. I can do this.

I let him kiss my lips. I smirk at him "Sloppy."

He pouts and kisses me again, "Better?"

"Nope."

He kisses me over and over, asking after every kiss if it was better than the last. Eventually, we are just making out. He opens his mouth and I put my tongue inside, "Mmph..." He moans into my mouth. Does he have no idea what's going on right now? Oh well.

I grab the back of his neck and push him closer to me.

"Mmmm!" he moans as I kiss him deeper. His hands are on my shoulders and mine are on his hips. This may be the most sexual thing I've ever done. And it's with Butters...

He slowly pulls away, breathing heavily. He licks his lips and makes eye contact. "Better?"

I smile, genuine this time. He really was concerned about his kissing skill, "Yes, better."

He giggles and buries his face into my shoulder. I was starting to get uncomfortable on the floor so I put my arms under his thighs and lift him up with me as I walk over to sit on my bed.

Leo gasps, "Are we gonna do it..?"

I stroke his hair and shake my head, "I wouldn't do that to you while you are drunk. You should lay down."

I finally get him off my lap and lie him on my bed, he is hard. I wonder if he is gonna remember any of this when he wakes up. What a mess.

-

I sleep on the carpet next to my bed, I get woken up when Leo falls on top of me. 

He looks down at me. I smile at him, "Good morning."

He sits up and gets off me. He touches his lips and blushes. He definitely remembers. 

He shoots up and staggers backward. "Oh- I uhm... I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that last night... Please ignore it, I wasn't thinking..."

"It's okay Leo. I understand. You were drunk for the first time. I'm surprised you even remember. I won't distance myself from you because of what happened, so calm down."

He slowly sits back down on the bed and hugs his knees, the red never leaving his face.