Chapter 32

Leo and I cuddle on his bed. He is curled up like a puppy in my arms. My puppy. He looks up at me and smiles, "I'm really happy. I feel so safe when I'm in your arms like this."

I can feel my face flushing red, he sees this and giggles, "You're cute, Kenny."

"Haha, not nearly as cute as you, puppy." I kiss him again, pulling his face up to meet mine. I want to kiss him like this for the rest of my life. I want to live with him. I want to grow old with him and get a few dogs maybe. I fucking love him. I love him so much that it hurts.

"Leo... I..." My voice is shaky. I need to tell him how I feel. He needs to know.

"It's okay Kenny, I'm not going anywhere. Take your time." 

I take a deep breath. "Leo, I love you. I really love you. More than anything. My chest hurts so bad when you are upset. I get high off your smile. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He stares at me with wide eyes for a minute, "Woah."

"Sorry, I had to get it out. Was it too much?"

He sits up and shakes his head, "No, that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard."

"Well, I told you I would come up with a confession as cute as yours, so I guess it works."

He kisses me for a long time. "Kenny, I love you too. I was so scared earlier. Scared that they  would hurt you or-"

"It's okay. They didn't. You saved me, Leo. Thank you."

He blushes and hides his face behind his pillow. "You... You look really hot right now... With your messy hair..."

Oh my god. He is so fucking cute. I can't handle this.

I pull his face up and kiss him, swirling my tongue around his mouth. He lets out a small whimper. When I hear this boy, the kid I fell in love with, whimpering while we kiss... I get hard in an instant. 

"Oh fuck... Puppy..." I whisper to him before going back to his mouth.

I don't know if he can tell how badly I want him right now. More than anything. I want to make him scream my name.

I roll over so that I'm on top of him. Looking down at him on his bed. He is at my mercy. 

"Leo, back at the store, when those girls were about to have their way with me... There was only one thing going through my mind. It was that I did not want my first time to be with anyone other than you. I wanted you."

He looks up at me and moans. Moans. He fucking moaned.

"What was that noise for?"

He covered his face, "I uhm... That made me really horny... I didn't mean to make that noise... Sorry..."

"Oh, puppy. You really are something else."

I bite his neck but quickly pull away. "Can I leave marks here? Or should I go to your chest again..?"

"No... you can leave them anywhere... Everywhere. Cover me in your marks..."

I bite down on the side of his neck, hard. He gasps and digs his fingernails into my back.