Chapter 33

-Smut warning-

I can feel him clawing into me. I usually hate sharp pain like this, but it feels erotic this time.

"Leo... Can we..."

He nods. I know he wants it too from the desperate look on his face. I sit up and start to undress Leo. Once his shirt is off and his pants are unbuttoned I take a second to admire him. He is beautiful. His skin is a couple of shades lighter than mine. He is thin, but not all skin and bones. His nipples are inverted, which I had never seen before. 

I suck on a nipple for a while, and it pops out. Incredible. 

Drool is falling slowly from Leo's mouth. I wrap my hand around his neck and push my weight onto him, choking him.

His eyes roll back a little bit and he lets out a gurgle. He is so sexy. I cannot stress that enough.

I use my thumb to pry his mouth open before sticking my tongue inside. He pinches my ears, making goosebumps appear all over my body. We knew more about the other person's body than we did our own. 

As we explored each other's bodies I felt myself getting harder and harder. I am a rock, leaking, and ready to explode.

I move my head slowly down his body, leaving hickeys and bites all over him. I put two fingers in his mouth and rub his tongue between them. He looks at me with heavy eyes, then he sucks my fingers seductively. 

"Fuck, Leo... I need you."

I take my fingers out and gently insert them into this exposed hole. He flinches. 

"Ah! It feels weird!"

I dig deeper, hitting something soft beneath his inside skin. His prostate, based on his reaction.

He jolts and grabs onto my shoulder. 

"Leo, are you okay?"

"More!!"

I push in harder and start trusting my fingers upwards.

"Ah!! Nggnnhhh!! Kenny I-" He cums, and it hits my cheek.

I wipe his semen from my face using my thumb and drag it to my mouth. "You taste good."

I watch as his dick shoots back up. "Ready for more?"

"Please!" He begs.

I smirk and thrust four fingers into him. "AH-"

His mouth hangs open. His eyes stretch wide. His tongue is hanging out slightly. I want to make him mine.

I take out my fingers and position my hips in front of him, spreading his legs, "Leo... I'm gonna put it in now..."

He nods and closes his eyes tight, he's tense. I lean down and kiss him. "It's okay, Leo. Relax. I'll stop if you tell me to. So take a deep breath."

He follows my instructions, breathing in and out, relaxing his body. "Good boy, now focus on me."

We stare deep into each other's eyes as I position my dick in front of his hole. I watch him closely as I push in. It's tight.

His eyebrows curve upward, and his breathing quickens, his eyes never leave mine. I can tell this hurts. I kiss him. "Almost there, just a little bit more..."

I slide in fully. The sensation fills my body with lava. I stay like this until Leo starts to breathe normally again.

He looks up at me, his eyes are glossy. "Okay... I'm ready..."