Chapter 51

She giggles and runs into the living room, I chase after her. I need to get that phone.

"Karen! Get back here!"

"Hehe! You're gonna have to catch me~"

We run in circles around the couch. Eventually, I just leap over the couch and grab her arm.

"Gotcha!"

I rip the phone from her hands and hold it as high as I can.

She jumps, trying to snatch her phone back, but she is too short compared to me.

"Give it back! Hey!"

"Nope. Tell me the password."

"Not fair! You cant use your height against me!"

"I wouldn't have to if you just deleted the picture."

"Kenny!" She laughs as she jumps around, trying to reach the top of my extended arm.

I hear a light chuckle. Leo is leaning against the doorway, staring at us, with a big smile.

I look at him, "What?"

"You two are adorable."

My face gets red and I lower my guard. Karen uses this opportunity to snatch her phone back, "Got it!"

After a while of chasing and negotiating, I convince her to delete the picture.

Leo pats my back, "Way to go, soldier."

"Oh, shut up."

He smiles, "I'm really happy."

"Why's that?"

"You two seem like you're going back to normal. I haven't seen you two smile and play around like that in almost a month."

"Oh, I guess that's true..."

He kisses my forehead. "Go wash your hands, let's eat."

-

We all ate dinner and went to bed, even though Karen napped earlier, she was still exhausted. Which made sense. I was too.

Leo decides to shower, he has been in there for a while. Is he okay?

I should just peek my head in to check on him.

I open the door, I can see Leo's blurry body through the shower curtain, he seems fine. He must just be taking an extra long shower.

I start to slowly close the door, he didn't hear me open it so I don't want him to hear me close it either.

"Nnng~"

What?

What the fuck?

He- He moaned.

What is he doing..?

I should check... I'm curious...

I slowly shut the door behind me after sneaking in. As I get closer I can make out Leo's figure better. He is leaning forward, his arm is reaching behind him, and... Is he... fingering himself?

"Leo?"

"Ahh!" He peaks his head out around the curtain. "Kenny! Why are you in here?"

"W-well you uhm... You were taking a long time so I wanted to check on you, then I heard you moan, and I... I came to see what you were... doing..."

His face is red, mine is too. Both of us are on fire.

I can see his erection through the curtain. Mine grows slightly at the sight.

"..."

"Leo?"

"... I uhm..."

"It's okay, if you want me to leave I will, I'll forget I saw anything..."

"No! I mean- I was... I wanted to do something to make you feel better tonight... I was... I was preparing myself... You know... Stretching it out a little bit..."

My heart starts beating faster. He was doing that so that he could fuck me later. He wanted to... 

"Fuck... Leo..." I start taking off my clothes.

"Kenny? What are you doing?"

"Move over. I'm coming in."