Chapter 29

"Hello! Welcome in! What can I get you ladies today?" I smile at them, trying to not think about what Leo said. No matter what way you look at it, them all-holding duffel bags is suspicious.

The tall girl steps forward. "Ken doll! We missed you. We have a special order in mind today."

"What can I get star-" before I can finish my sentence a small pistol is being pointed at my shoulder.

"Oh."

The tall girl smiles, "We don't want to hurt you, quite the opposite actually. We all really like you, Ken doll. Now, can you guess what we want today?"

I put one hand up and use the other to open the cash register and turn it to face them. I keep my cool to the best of my ability.

I smile at them, "Will that be all today, ladies?"

A shorter girl nudges the others, "I told you he would smile! Even with a gun pointed at him, he maintains his charm!"

The other girls whisper to each other as the tall one collects the cash.

She counts it, "As I expected, not much in here. Ken doll, there's a safe right? We need you to take us to it. Me and my girls need some cash for the road and this isn't going to cut it."

"Sure, right this way. Keep those pretty eyes locked on me, yeah?" I turn towards the back room

I told her to keep her eyes on me, hopefully, she does just that and doesn't notice Leo hiding. I hope and pray Leo found a spot by now. I slowly open the door, and he isn't in sight. 

Thank god.

I go to the safe and punch in the code. She hands the gun to her friend and starts packing the cash into her bag. "No other workers today?"

"Just me. Isn't it better that way anyway?"

She looks over to her friend who is looking at the clock-in sheet, "He's telling the truth, he's the only one clocked in."

"That's a good boy, thanks for telling us the truth, Ken doll."

The girl with blue hair steps forward, "We got the money, can we have fun with him now?"

What? Fun?

The tall girl nods and a few other girls reach into their bags. One pulls out handcuffs. The others pull out various different random items that could be used to restrain me. I'm getting increasingly worried.

The handcuffs clip onto my wrists. "And these are for..?" I ask, doing everything I can to stay calm.

"We like you, Ken doll, but we don't trust people too easily. This is to keep you from fighting back."

I look around the room trying to figure out where Leo hid, and if he could get me out of this somehow. My hope starts to fade when I realize the freezer is switched off. He hid in the freezer, which is now locked. Unless I open it, he has to stay there and listen while these crazy girls keep me confined. My hope completely disappears and I let them restrain me.