Chapter 14

-Smut warning-

I kiss him, "Stay here tonight." I stare into his eyes, waiting for an answer.

He smiles at me and nods, "Okay..."

I kiss his neck, I need to focus on his neck. It seems like he feels really good when I do.

He puts his hand on the back of my head as I suck his neck, "Kenny... Please... Can you be rough with me?"

Rough? Does he want rough? I would have never guessed he would be into that, he seems super vanilla.

I bite his neck, causing him to gasp.

I move down his torso with my hand, slipping my hand under his shirt to pinch his nipples as I bite him.

"Ahh! Hahh..." He moans. I cover his mouth with my other hand to keep him quiet, my parents may be drunk, but they still catch loud noises.

"Mmmph!" His muffled moans hit my hand, it almost sounds sexier this way. Almost.

I slip my hand down into his pants, and he jolts. I can feel that he is already hard. I start stroking him fast and hard. He curls his fingers and toes into the blanket beneath him, I can tell he feels good...

I want to feel it too. I want to feel it with him.

I sit up and unzip my pants, I pull out both of our dicks and start stroking them against each other with the hand I'm not using to quiet Leo.

Holy shit it feels amazing. This isn't that different from doing it on my own but seeing Leo in a sexy pose in front of me makes it so much hotter.

I squeeze tighter and move faster, "Nngh..." A groan slips from my lips.

We ejaculate at the same time, our combined semen covering Leo's chest. He looks so sexy right now.

I remove my hand and lie down next to him, trying to catch my breath.

He turns to look at me, "Are we stopping here?"

He wants to go further, and I have to admit, I do too. But I need to draw the line, I have already gone too far.

I shake my head, "Maybe next time. How do you feel?"

He wipes the drool from his mouth, "Amazing... It never felt that good when I did it on my own."

"I agree."

He takes off his shirt and uses it to wipe up the mess we made on him, I can clearly see red spots where I had pinched/bitten. He really does mark easily.

He snuggles into me under the blanket. I slowly stroke his hair.

"I love you, Kenny."

I don't respond. I can't.

He continues, "Thank you for today, it felt amazing, your touch was like nothing I have ever felt before." He traces his finger on my chest as he says this.

"Adorable little puppy." I kiss the top of his head.

He giggles and hugs me tightly. We are both exhausted from what we just did. Both of us pass out quickly.