Chapter 34

-Smut warning-

"Okay, hold on to me." I lean in and kiss him. 

I pull out slowly, then press back in. I have never felt something so amazing. His body was sucking me in, it could swallow me whole if wasn't careful. 

"Ahh..." Leo moans softly.

His soft moans are cute, but I want more. I want screams. I want him to lose his mind.

I pull out slowly again, but this time I slam forward. His whole body jolts. "Kenny!! AH!!! MMMPPHH!!" He bites his lip, throwing his head back.

His neck is exposed now, I bite into him. I thrust over and over, as hard as I can.

"KENNY!!~"

There it is, that's what I wanted. Hearing him scream my name felt even better than I had imagined it would. It's hard to keep myself from cumming right then.

"Hahh... Leo, you feel so... fuck... so hot... I'm gonna melt..."

"Nnngh!!! Ah!!"

Leo's screams almost drown out the sound of our skin slapping together. Almost.

The room is filled with erotic noises. My grunts, his moans, our wet sex. It really is a symphony.

"Ah... Leo, I'm close-"

"Inside! Fill me with your hot seed~" He moans words into my ear.

How does he know how to talk so sexily? 

Hearing that sentence makes me cum, I slam deep into him and let it all out, "Hah!! Fuck!"

He cums shortly after. His eye twitches and he bites his lip. "Ahhh! Hahhh... mmmm."

We kiss, our chests heaving up and down. This kiss was magnetic, and neither of us was able to pull away.

-

I wake up next to Leo, both of us still naked in his bed. We must've passed out. Leo is wrapped around me, drooling onto my chest. I gently stroke his hair and kiss the top of his head.

"You are everything, Leo."

I gently wiggle myself out of the bed without waking up Leo. I get wipes from the bathroom and clean his chest, gently. I press my finger into his leaking hole, doing my best to fish out all the cum I poured into him. Once he is clean I take care of myself and snuggle back into bed. Leo is warm. This is nice.

I slip back into the best sleep I have ever had.

-

Leo shakes me awake, he looks majestic with the morning sun shining on him.

"Kenny... Wake up. We have school." 

"Mmmmm I'm so tired..."

"I know, I am too, but we need to go."

I slowly sit up and slide out of bed, my whole body feels sore. I'm sure he must be sore too, I wasn't exactly gentle with him.

I look at his body, I really did a number on it. Teeth marks and hickeys dot him all over, and he had a hand-shaped bruise on his neck. 

"Kenny... Stop staring at me like that..." He pulls the blanket up over his chest.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I was just admiring my work."

He throws a pillow at my head. I recover and see him searching through his closet. "Here, this is the outfit you gave me when I slept at your place, I washed it, so wear it today."

"You kept it?"

He smiles. "Of course I did."