Chapter 40

-Smut warning at the end-

Leo starts collecting the plates and putting them in the sink, "I'll be back, I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick."

As soon as Leo exits the room Karen turns to me and gives me a smug look.

"What?"

"You're a beast."

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"If I hadn't seen the hickeys on his collarbones I would've thought he was strangled in a fight or something. Did you do all that?"

My face feels so hot, if you looked closely you could probably see steam coming off of it.

I cover my face with my hands, "I did..."

She laughs, "Brother of mine, you need to be careful, you might break that poor kid."

"He's older than you, by two years."

"Figure of speech."

"I think you are confused about what that means."

"Maybe. Congrats on losing your V-card though, dad would kill you if he knew."

I laugh, "I can take him."

"Yeah, you proved that earlier." Karen seems to be in a much better mood, it makes me happy.

-

I wish Karen a good night before shutting the door to Leo's parents' room. Leo is sitting on his bed, looking at his phone. He puts it down when he sees me walk in. "Did she like the bed?"

"Haha, yeah. She refused to get up and change into pajamas because she was too comfortable. Thanks again for letting us stay here, I don't know how to thank you."

"I can think of a way..."

"Hmm?"

He just stares into my eyes, into my soul. He is trying to tell me something but I really don't know what it is.

"What..?"

"Earlier, in the kitchen, you were pressing up against me, I've been horny ever since then."

"Oh, you want me to fuck you?"

He laughs, "I like how blunt you are. But no, I don't want to be too noisy, your sister looks like she needs sleep. I just want a few kisses."

"I can do that."

He smiles and scoots back into his bed, leaving room for me to crawl on. I get on my hands and knees in front of him and kiss him, slowly pushing him to his back. He holds my cheek in his hand, he really is soft.

"Mmmn..."

Doing my best to only kiss him, I push my tongue in. French kissing always feels better. Our tongues wrestle as Leo gasps and moans. It takes all of my focus to try and ignore how sexy he sounds. We can't have sex right now, I need to keep it down.

"Kenny- Mmmm-"

Fuck. He can't keep making sounds like this, I'm really gonna lose it. 

"Be a good puppy and keep your voice down, okay? I'll reward you if you do."

A sudden, but quiet, gasp escapes his mouth, I guess that worked. But now I have to keep my promise.

"Bite into the pillow." I hand him a pillow and start to undo his pants.

"Wait- we said no sex-"

"I'm not gonna fuck you, just want to return your favor. Now put that pillow in your pretty little mouth."

He listens, staring at me with anticipation. I start to slowly stroke his dick while I suck a couple of my fingers, I need to get them nice and slippery for Leo.

He looks concentrated, he must really be trying to contain his voice.

Once my fingers are coated in my saliva I start to massage his entrance. 

"Nnng..." He lightly moans into the pillow, his eyes fluttering.

I start to suck him off while thrusting into him with my two fingers. He grips a handful of my hair in his fist, controlling my head movements.