Chapter 10

On Monday at school, Cartman finds me in the halls. He pulls me aside.

"It's been a month, how's your little mission going?"

I smirk confidently, "It's going very smoothly. I'm pretty sure he already likes me, now I just wait for the confession."

Cartman pats my shoulder, "Nice, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out it was all for show."

"Can't I just reject him and move on? Do we have to tell him it was a bet?"

"Have you met me, Kenny? I never half-ass this kind of thing. I've been waiting to pull one over on Butters for years."

I nod, "I guess it's all fine as long as I get paid."

"That's the Kenny I know. Keep it up." Cartman leaves me in the hallway. I have two months left, I can do this, I should speed things up a bit. But how? I guess I should just keep dropping hints.

"Ken!! Are you going to the lunch room?" Leo runs up to me.

I smile and tilt my head. "I was just waiting for you, let's go."

I wrap my arm around his shoulder, he is the same height as me so it's a comfortable position. He stops talking, and when I look at him I realize why. 

Leo was biting his bottom lip, his face as red as a firetruck. I bet his heart is going crazy right now.

"So, Leo. What do you want to do this weekend?"

"Oh... I'm actually busy this weekend, sorry. But I can hang out after school! I have work off for the week, the shop is closed for renovations."

"Okay, then come to my house after school today."

He nods, avoiding eye contact with me.

Fucking adorable.

-

I grab my bike and meet Leo in front of the school.

He looks down at my bike, "Do you ride that to school every day?"

"Yep. And we are gonna ride it back. Get on." I gesture to the space behind me. The bike seat is big for comfort, this bike cost me a ton of money.

He hesitantly sits behind me, "Where do I hold so I don't fall off?"

I grab his arms and wrap them under my arms and around my chest, "Feel secure?"

"Y-yeah..." He puts his forehead against my shoulder.

I start to move forward and he tightens his grip.

Fucking adorable.

-

We get to my house and I lock up my bike. He steps off and waits for me to open the door. He kicks a rock around while he waits. 

I open the door and we both walk past my drunk parents.

"Do you wanna work on that history project with me? I didn't really plan anything for when you came over." He agrees to work.

The work was really boring, less so with Leo around, but it still sucked. I grab a marker and write a 'K' on his arm. 

"Why did you do that?"

"I marked you. You're my puppy now."

He slams his forehead against the table, "Don't say things like that."

I smile, he is so funny. He gets embarrassed so easily. His ears turn red along with his face and neck when he blushes.

Adorable.