Chapter 24

"I know. It was dumb."

He scoffs, "you think?"

I sit next to him, he flinches a bit but tries to relax. I fold my arms a look up at the ceiling.

Leo speaks, "your arms. They're bigger, are you exercising more,"

I'm unbelievably happy that he noticed.

"No, just been working extra random jobs outside of work, manual labor, and all that."

I hold out my arm and lightly flex it, "you wanna feel? It's pretty cool."

He doesn't react, I almost pull away but then he surprises me. He grabs my bicep with both his hands.

He stares at my arm, gently sliding his hands up and down my muscle. I lower my arm and his hands trace it as they lower. I can barely breathe. I feel like all the air around me was just replaced with water. I can't hear the rain against the windows anymore, only my heartbeat.

I look Leo in the eyes, I'm too stunned to speak, does he realize what he was doing? How he was touching me? My stomach was floating.

He looks back and forth between both my eyes. When I realized my mouth was hanging open I quickly close it and take a gulp. Goosebumps are covering my entire body, everything feels like it's in slow motion. I don't know what's happening to me.

Leo continues to stare at my eyes, then my lips, he closes his eyes halfway, maintaining his gaze on my mouth. He leans forward, It takes me a moment to realize I'm doing the exact same thing he is. We get closer. Three inches. Two inches. One inch. Kiss.

Our lips meet, softly. This was different from the first time we kissed, it was slow and deep.

We pull away from each other slowly and look back into each other's eyes. I want more. More. I want him. I need him.

My breath gets heavy, my whole body feels like it's going to crumble. My hand moves on its own, cupping Leo's face and bringing it back to mine. We kiss again, longer this time. Again, again and again, our lips touch, the only sound in the room is our lips smacking together, and the rain.

He moves, climbing into my lap, and straddling me, without breaking our kisses. He wraps his arms behind my neck. I place my hands on his hips. We kiss, over, and over, and over.

I never want it to stop. I want him on my lips forever.

I trace my hand up his slender body, stopping at his neck. I wrap my hand behind his neck, holding his face to mine as we kiss. The sensation makes him moan into me. I can't stop. My body won't stop.

His body seems to be doing its fair share as well. He starts to grind against me. It was only at that moment that I realized how hard we both were.

Time stood still.