Chapter 31

"Anything. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt him."

She smiles at me for a while, then she looks at Leo. "Enjoy watching your hot little boyfriend play with us."

Evil, these girls are evil.

She kisses me, angling my head so that Leo can see where our lips connect. She tastes like tar.

"Nmmmpphh!!! Mmmmnmminnmhh!!" Leo's eyes are wide, I can't tell but I think tears are coming from them.

She starts sucking on my neck, leaving my eyes to look at Leo. He looks shocked. I can only imagine how scared I look. I hadn't realized what face I was making. Covered in tears, and pinched up, like I was about to be murdered. I need to compose myself, for Leo.

*It's okay...* I mouth the words at Leo as the tears fall down my neck. Then, I look up at the ceiling. I can't look at him right now.

A loud bang sounds and all the girls look up and away from me. This is my chance. I start to crawl toward Leo. 

A large group of people barge in and knock everyone to the floor. They are yelling things but speaking too fast for me to process anything.

Police.

They cuff each girl and drag them outside before returning the money to the safe. They come back to us and use a tool to break my handcuffs.

As soon as me and Leo are free, he runs to me, jumping onto me with a hug. "Are you okay?!"

I sigh and wipe the tears from his face, "I am now. Did you call the police?"

"Yeah... I'm just glad they came in time..."

"Thank you, Leo. I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Don't be sorry! You're the victim! Are you sure you're okay?!"

"I a-" My voice starts shaking and I can't speak. I start to sob. I didn't realize how scared I had actually been.

"Oh... Kenny... It's okay, you're gonna be okay now." He wraps his arms around my head and I cry into his sweater. I feel safe.

I cry for a good 15 minutes, Leo never letting go of me. 

"Kenny, are you calming down now?"

I take a deep breath and wipe my face. "I am, don't worry. Can you get off me though? You're on my dick and I'm not wearing pants."

He blushes and backs up, sliding my clothes to me.

Once I'm changed I meet with the owner and tell him everything that happened, he decides to close up shop for the rest of the week.

Leo and I are left outside the shop once everything was settled.

I look at him, then look back at the ground. I can't figure out how I feel about him, but I know that right now, I don't want him to leave.

Leo breaks the silence, "Hey, I uh, I broke up with Bradley. That's actually what I came here to tell you in the first place, along with the thing about the girls..."

"Why did you break up with him?"

"It wasn't fair. I can't date him if I'm still in love with you."

I should argue. I should push back. But I'm so tired. I'm so tired of being mad.

I kiss him. He almost falls over but I catch him, and I hold him in my arms as we kiss.

"Date me, Leo. Go out with me. For real this time." I stare into his shocked eyes

He slowly smiles and nods, "Okay!"

I walk him to his house, holding his hand the whole way. I was surprised at how fast I forgot about what happened at the store. All I was thinking about now was Leo.

Once we get to Leo's house, he opens the door and pulls me inside.

"Wait, what are you doing? I need to go home-" The door slams shut and I'm pushed against it. Leo smashes his lips into mine before pulling away and hugging me tightly, "Kenny, stay here tonight, I don't want to lose sight of you right now..."

I agree. I probably shouldn't be alone with my thoughts after what just happened. And neither should he.