Chapter 27

The girls approach the counter and one of them leans forward on it, she is wearing a tight V-neck shirt so I can see into her cleavage very clearly from this angle. Is she doing this on purpose?

"Hey, Ken doll. Is it just you all alone today?" The girl showing off her chest asks

"Nah, I have a coworker in the back. You girls are the first customers I've gotten all day. I'm glad you came in, I was starting to feel lonely." I fold my arms so that my biceps show more, might as well flaunt what they are already looking at.

A second girl places both her palms on the counter, squishing her chest together. "I would gladly keep you company, Ken doll."

Jesus these girls are crazy. Both of them look up at me with questioning looks. I'm not quite sure what they want.

A taller girl steps forward, she carries herself with confidence. "Sorry about them, they made a bet, they both thought you liked them more than the other, so they are trying to prove who you like more. Would you mind speeding up the process and just choosing one?"

A bet, huh?

"I think they are both cool." A very poetic answer from me.

The first girl chimes in, "but if you had to choose one?"

"Why choose one? Why would I choose only one girl when there are two, I can handle you both."

"H-handle?" The second girl turns red.

"Yep. I can handle two orders at once, speaking of which, what are your orders?" Smooth.

All the girls in the group give me their orders. Once I give them their ice cream they all sit in the big booth in the corner of the store. I exhale loudly, trying to relax after that interaction.

Leo comes into the main area. I look at him and do my best to keep him from bringing up my little emotional state earlier. "So, what took you so long? We got customers."

He looks down at the floor, "I had to wait for it to go down, I can't do it myself and it was just kinda left like that, so..."

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

"I don't know, it just doesn't work."

"Next time you want to make someone help you with your blue balls, ask your boyfriend. I don't want to be used as your pleasure toy."

He pauses for a moment, "Kenny, I-"

"Ohhh Ken dolll~" one of the girls is walking towards us, just in time.

I turn to smile at her.

"Ken doll, it looks like we might be the only customers for a while. Come sit with us! Please?" She batts her eyelashes comically.

"Sure." I'll do anything to get out of the conversation with Leo.

I walk with her to the table, Leo shoots me an angry look but I ignore it. The girls at the table make a gap in the center of the booth for me to sit. I sat right between the two girls who were showing off earlier.