April fools!(Karlnapity)☁️

Happy April fools day yall I though about this yesterday and was like alright well i guess it's today

Tw: none

_______________________________________________

Today is one of Quackity's favorite days besides holidays and his birthdays. It's APRIL FOOLS DAY. He was now making a prank for his two fiances, It's a simple prank just replacing the pictures they had of together with pictures of random ducks he took in their local park. After he was done he looked at his prank in awe before hearing the front door open knowing its his fiances. He ran up stairs giggling waiting for then to come out of the door. They came through the door and noticed the pictures have changed when they put their keys down in the table next to the door.

'Must be Quackity pranking us' Sapnap thought with a little chuckle. After that Sapnap had an idea for a prank and told Karl about it which he agreed with.

Their prank was to put a snake in the kitchen to scare him because he does not really like snakes like he does not hate them but they kinda freak him out. They placed the snake under the table with the head sticking out. They hid behind the couch waiting for Quacktiy to come down stairs. 

When Quackity walked down stairs wondering where Sapnap and Karl was. He walked into the kitchen thinking that they were in the kitchen. He looked down and saw the snake under the table and yelled a bit while backing up with his wings puffing up a bit. For the cherry on top when he backed up Into the living room and when he got to the couch both Karl and Sapnap jumped out even more yelling "APRIL FOOLS" which make him yell even more but was a bit relieved that it was just a prank.

_______________________________________________

Word count: 306

Happy April fools day:)