Surprise cafe date(Karlnapity)☁️

Here have a pride month thing with 4 gay men going out to a pride month restaurant:)

Idea from: @Ur_L0c4l_L3sBi4n [thank you] and enjoy 

Tw: nothing just cuteness 

________________________________________________

"Hey guys there was a random pride Cafe down the streets, yall wanna check it out?" Quackity yelled from downstairs to his two fiances. They both yelled back 'ya sure that sound fun' back at him making Quackity smile. A little later they all got ready and followed Quackity to the Cafe because it was pretty close so they decided to walk there. When they got there they got sat down in a nice place with flowers and the sunshine raining on them, it was perfect, 5 minutes later a young man with a Trans pin on their chest walk8ng up towards them.  

"Hello there, what would you like go mans?" He said with a smile

"Yes I will just like a coffee with a ham sandwich" Sapnap said

"I will get thr lemonade and the stones" Kalr spoke

"And I will have a milkshake with 3 donuts please" Quackity finding with a smile.

The trans man smiled as he walked away finishing writing down and going into the kitchen. The three men were talking and laughing and diver all having a nice time together. 10 minutes later the Trans man came back with their food and drinks with a smile to child they smiled back, they began eating their stuff and while Quackity was drinking his milkshake he got a little whip cream on his nose, so as a joke Karl came over to him and kissed his nose making his all red which got both of the other man laughing a bit of how red the man got. They finished their stuff and tips the waiter for being so nice and leave. They got back home and decided to just cuddle and watch a movie so that's what they did, they were all ended up on the couch watching a movie cuddling watch each other with a soft smile on their faces.

__________________________________

Word count: 338

Again thank you @Ur_L0c4l_L3sBi4n for the idea and have a nice pride month yall :]