Bedtime storys(Quackbur)☁️

Lexi-Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me- oh don't mind my friend she's crazy but here have some contact 

Tw: nothing but care

_______________________________________________

Quackity was doing work again and once again needed a break like badly, but like everytime he does not. Ya know what that means CARETAKER WILBUR TIME:]. Wilbur was on his way to Quackity's office trying to get him to take a break. 

"Hey love ya wanna try and take a break?"-W

"Nope I have to much work to take a break so just get out"-Q

"Q you know that if you over work yourself again then you'll shut yourself down into a deep sleep for a good 5 hours please"

But Quackity returned to his work ignoring Wilbur's request. There was a bookshelf next to his desk and that gave Wilbur an idea. He grabbed a random book off of the shelf with a title of "the ugly duckling" with some ducks on the cover. He also grabbed a pillow and blanket while making hot chocolate. He slammed the pillow infront of Q and threw the blanket on top of him. Before Quackity could protest Wilbur shush him while opening the book and started with the book. 

"Once upon a time the mama duck was waiting foe her baby's to hatch" Wilbur read and looked up a Q to see that he's  trying not to fall asleep but layed his head on the pillow. Wilbur smiled and continued reading the book.

He was going on and on reading the book and the more he read the more tired Quackity looked. He even took it a bit more by taking of his beanie and start petting his head and running his head through his hair. It was getting more and more hard for him not to fall asleep. All you could hear in the office was some some purrs and quacks while Wilbur reads the book over the noise. 

"After the duckling became a beautiful swan everyone loved him and he learned what he was truly the end. Wilbur finished the book and looked at the duck to see his in a nice deep sleep hugging the pillow.

Wilbur picked him up and put him on the couch that was next to the desk, putting Quackity on his lap while playing with his hair while falling asleep himself.

_______________________________________________

WC: 379

[This was suppose to come out like 2 days ago but I got a bit lazy that and because I was running out of ideas so you guys could give me ideas or I might make some myself. Anywho I hope yall enjoy the short cringe and have a nice day/night :) ]