Horror movies(Quackbur)☁️

[Happy birthday @CringyPersonAsF4, this is a birthday request for you]

Tw: nothing really

__________________________________

"MOVIE NIGHT!" Quackity yelled while running downstairs with popcorn, today was movie day and they were getting ready for the movie.

"Alright Quackity, it's your turn to chose a movie, what movie do you want to watch?" Wilbur asked while placing down the other snacks, Quackity decided on a random horror movie on a killer hiding in their friend group. They press play and Quackity was acting all high and mighty saying that this won't be scary and this will be fore kids, Wilbur rolled his eyes and he looked the T.V. In the middle of the movie Wilbur looked at Quackity to see him hugging his pillow while hiding behind it a bit. 

"Scared huh?" Wilbur said with a smirk while made Quackity flinch a bit then sit up. 

"Nope, I'm a man, this isn't even that scary" Quackity puffed up a bit with a grin, Wilbur chuckled a bit while looking back at the T.V. After the movie ended, Wilbur was not phased at all but still liked it. Meanwhile Quackity was scared for his life but he did not want to look weak so he went upstairs to go to bed which Wilbur followed him. In their bed they cuddled up like usual and fell asleep. But in reality Quackity did not sleep because he was scared of the killer getting him because in that movie the killer came out of nowhere. 

*The next day*

Wilbur woke up to Quacktiy looking like he has not slept last night shaking.

"Love, did you sleep last night?" Wilbur asked kinda concerned To which Quackity shock his head a bit. 

"I-i don't want to be killed, you could be killed by anyone" Quackity said with a shaking voice.

The rest of the day was Quackity being clingy to Wilbur because of him being scared. When the night fell they were laying in bed and once again Quackity was clinging to Wilbur so Wilbur hugged Quackity and calmed him down. After that Quackity fell asleep and Wilbur smiled before falling asleep still hugging him.

_____________________________

Again happy birthday to CringyPersonAsF4 and I hope ya like this and everyone else too, positive love to yall.

Wc: 388