Chapter 7

I told you, I don't like to share.

"I don't know if I'll be taking anyone.."

"What? And miss out on all the fun at the wedding? Surely you that secret guy would be keen to tag along?"

"I can still have fun without bringing someone and besides..it's not about me.. it's about you.. and your future husband.."

"Oh please.. the after party? You'll need someone to have fun with!"

"I can assure you I don't need.."

"You do too! And it can so be your secret boyfriend!"

"I don't have a boyfriend! He's just.."

"Ok.. so your super hot fuck buddy then..whatever! Invite him.. you said he loves a party!"

Olivia frowned as she couldn't understand what her friend was getting at, was she meaning Hank or Tony? She couldn't remember if she had even told her about Tony.. but everyone knows Tony likes to party.. and her friend made it pretty clear she wasn't a fan of him at the restaurant the other day.
Even if she did tell her, it would be a big disagreement.

"Sure, I can ask him.. but don't be surprised if he says no!"

"I'm positive he won't!"

Olivia wasn't even certain if Hank would say yes, that is if she would even ask him. She even thought to herself that she could also ask Tony to be her date but that would be a totally different story.. everyone knows who he is, the guests would soon make it all about him.. whereas Hank.. would just be another face in the crowd.. and her friend? Definitely wouldn't want Tony taking the limelight on her big day!

But still, a decision has to be made..

It was a decision that was going over and over in Olivia's head as she made the journey home. Did she even want to take anyone to her best friends wedding? With her family being there as well? Too many questions, would need answering.

When Olivia made it back to her apartment, she took a shower, and started getting ready for the party or.. her date with Hank..

She sent him a text to say she could make it, but also text Scott to tell him she had a change of heart and decided to attend the party.

She picked out two of her favourite dresses, a short hot red dress or a black long dress.. she knew Hank would like either of them.. but couldn't choose for herself which she liked better..

But little did she know someone else would also be attending the party, someone who would too appreciate the outfit she choose to wear..

With just about 20 minutes before Hank would be arriving, she finally decided on which one to wear, with the same colour heels, she also decided to wear her down.

The doorbell to her apartment rang, she looked at the clock on the wall.. 6:54pm.. Hank was early. She opened the door, and his eyes fell immediately, looking her up and down..

"Wow Olivia.. you.. look.." he greeted her with a kiss.. "Incredible.."

He took in her appearance, the hot red driving him insane..if he could he would have cancelled the party..