Chapter 40

Joseph Henry Palmer.

The birth certificate was issued and her heart broken. She really thought Tony was going to be the father. She was sure that's what the result had said. She really wanted to check again but she couldn't find the letter. It all came down to one stupid mistake, and her whole world had came crashing down. Tony wouldn't talk to her, he wouldn't answer any of her calls, he wouldn't see her face to face for her to explain. He just named her a dirty whore who didn't deserve a family. She couldn't stop thinking of the day at the hospital, she was sure she had called Tony's number to come and see the baby, but when the door opened and it revealed someone else she was shocked..

"Meet your son.." she whispered and Hank entered the hospital room, but something was different about him, he didn't look happy, he looked angry. He made a promise that she would never, ever see her son again once he was discharged from hospital. He was going to fight every step for full custody, and he will move far away so she won't see him grown up.

"You can't do that!!" She shouted.. "He is mine!"

"Oh I can, and I will! You will just have to sit there and watch.. and you will lose everything! Your family, your precious boyfriend, and your son.."

She cried out for help, but no one came.. she watched as Hank picked up the baby and held him in his arms.

"Soon my boy, you will be with me where you belong.."

"No! Leave us alone!" She cried out again, but when she tried to get of the bed, she felt trapped, she couldn't move! Just what was going on?

"Olivia.. are you ok?" She suddenly heard a voice..

"He's gonna take my baby! Stop him Tony!! Help please, someone!!" She shouted.. but the voice just repeated again..

"Olivia.. are you ok?" She was suddenly woken up with a gentle shake, as she opened her eyes, Tony was smiling back at her.. "Hey..I think you were dreaming.." she looked dazed, realising that was just a dream.. clearly.. as Tony stood there, baby in arms, giving him a feed... "He just woke up, I didn't want him to wake you so the nurse told me to try feeding him..looked like it worked.."

"But he was..going to.." she breathed out.. "gonna.. take.."

"Hey, it's ok.. it was just a dream..it's all ok now.." He leaned down to place a kiss on the top of her head.. "Promise it's all ok.."

Her dream clearly had an effect on her, as Olivia sat admiring the way Tony looked at the baby. This was it, this was exactly what she wanted, Tony was the father, so why was she dreaming about Hank?

"What was it about?" Tony asked as he cradled the small boy.

"Someone tried to take him away.. I guess I was just..scared.."

"Trust me, this baby is going to be the most protected baby on earth..especially with my head of security.." Tony shot her a wink, before picking the baby up, placing him up right on his chest, to burp him.. "I'm getting the hang up this..aren't I little man?"

"You're a natural.." Olivia laughed just as the baby let out a burp.

"That's it, get it out for daddy.."

Tony hadn't realised his choice of words until Olivia smirked at him, she couldn't help it.

"Oh you are something else.. don't listen to her buddy.." he smirked, gently patting the baby's back.

"It was the way you said it!" She glanced over at her two boys, this is what she had been hoping for. Her family.

"Here we go, cuddles for mommy.." Tony carefully passed him over to Olivia who welcomed him with open arms.. "He is so beautiful.."