Chapter 6

"Alone huh?"

"Yeah.." she bit her bottom lip as she rested her head against the door.. "I'm glad you came.."

"You are?" He raised his brow with a smirk on his face.. he knew just by her look, exactly why she called him here, even if she wouldn't admit it to him.

"Of course.." she stepped aside to let Hank in.. she watched him from behind admiring his appearance..

"So uh.. where's Scott?" Hank asks as he sits down on the couch in the office..

"He's..out.. all afternoon.."

"Oh really?" His face lit up.. "So we would have this place to ourselves?"

"Yup.." she said enthusiastically.

"All afternoon?"

"Again.. yup.."

"It looks like you have a lot of work to get through though.." he nods to the paperwork piled up on her desk..

"I do but somehow I can't concentrate on it.. too much.. stuff going on in my mind.." Hank focused turned to her.

"Like what?"

Should she tell him? That it's him who's been controlling her mind these few days? That all she can think of is him?

Obviously minus the Tony part.

"Oh..uh.. just stuff with a friend.." she lied.

"Sure? I'm a good listener.." Olivia quickly shook her head.. "Well.. offers always there if you wanna talk about anything.."

She smiled and sat leaned against the wall, with her arms folded.

"Is there any specific reason you invited me here or?"

Olivia didn't know how to answer, she knew exactly why, but could she tell Hank that?

Hank waited for an answer, he knew why but wanted her to say it. She wants him, just as much as he wants her.

With no response, Hank stood up from the couch, and slowly walked over to her.. her head looking down at her feet.. he placed his hand underneath her chin and lifted up so he could meet those pretty eyes.

"Well..?" He smirked as she bit her lip..

"I uh.." he traced his finger tip along her jaw, sending shivers down her spine, moving slightly to close the distance between them.

"Tell me Olivia..is this what you want?" He placed a kiss on her lips and she almost melted into it. That familiar feeling creeping back to her.

"Mhm.." she muttered out.. now moving in sync with each other, her tongue tangling with his. His hands lift the hem of her shirt up, resting them on her bare skin underneath..whilst her hands found their way around to the back of his neck.

As the kiss started to heat up, and become more tense, in one swift movement Hank was moving her over to her desk, clearing everything from it with his arm, her paperwork scattering to the floor, before he lifts her up so she could sit, she gripped his collar and pulled her with him as she leaned backwards, his hand traced up her leg as he deepened the kiss..

"Fuck.. Olivia.." he groaned against her mouth.

"I want you Hank.. please.."