Chapter 28

Sitting in her apartment, alone. Olivia spent the countless minutes looking through the wedding photos of her and Tony, the photos the wedding photographer had released.

They were perfect, and she looked so happy.

But the one that she really loved, was the last one.. the one the photographer took when Tony made her laugh. She stared at in awe, before giving it a filter and setting it as her phone screen wallpaper.

"Love it.." she whispered to herself before flicking through some of the headlines, talking about Tony. She couldn't believe some of the shit they write about him, especially the ones making up stories..

She couldn't help but laugh at one in particular that read Stark Secretly Married in one gossip magazine. It was her best friends wedding and just because he attended, they think he was the one who got hitched.

As she flicked through some more, a message came through from Tony.

TS- was thinking pizza tonight? What do you say? :-)

Olivia- sounds good to me, with a bottle of red.

TS- I can make that happen.

Olivia- good, I miss you so hurry up. :-)

TS- Miss Potts told me this meeting will last an hour :-( sorry I'll make it worth the wait ;-)

Olivia- you better.

She found herself smiling like a love struck teenager.. it was literally like being back in school.. with her first love. But even just simple cute messages to each other, it helps a relationship stay happy.

Just as she went to send another to Tony, her phone rang, that being her friend.

"Hey..all set for honeymoon.. " Olivia answered.

"Hell yes.. two weeks away from home.. with my newly wedded husband.. bliss.."

"Lucky you! It was perfect by the way.. everything was just.. great.."

"I know.. and thank you.. maybe one day I'll get to repay the favour... huh? A Stark wedding on the horizon.."

"Don't be silly.. it's very.. early days.."

"Babe.. I saw the way he looks at you... if he hasn't already it won't be long till he's at a jewellers.."

"You're wrong.. Tony won't pick it out himself.." Olivia laughed.. "His PA or staff would.."

"That's true.. he's probably never stepped foot in a jewellery store.."

"For sure.. I've got to say thank you really.. for inviting him.. I could have cursed you.. but.. you made a good choice.. I guess I really did miss him.."

"Liv you were miserable.. and it was the only way I could get you to cheer up! Cupid always strikes at the perfect time.."

"I guess so.. thank you.. I really mean it.."

"You enjoy this.. you deserve a decent man.."

"We're having date night later.." Olivia nibbled at her bottom lip thinking about it..

"Nice..take it easy on him yeah?"

"Date night doesn't always lead to sex!"

"Oh I bet it does with Stark.. lucky girl.." her friend said with a proud tone.. "I better go, taxi's here to take us to the airport..l text you!"

"Have fun.. love you!"

Olivia hung up the phone after saying goodbye, shortly after a message came through to her phone, a selfie of her friend with her new husband on their way to the airport.