Chapter 10

"What took you so long?" He softly spoke.. a similar smirk to her own formed on his lips, she glanced again at his lips, before meeting his eyes as they glistened in the light of the hallway..

"Come on in.." he stepped to the side, letting her into his hotel room, he closed the door behind her as she made her way over to his bed.

"Drink?"

"No..thank you.." she whispered, as he poured himself one.

"Sure? You look.. nervous.."

She was, in fact very nervous.. for what reason, Olivia didn't know. She tried to stop her hands from shaking by holding them tightly together, as she watched him down his drink in one, she watched with great detail, the way the liquid wet his lips, the way he swallowed with ease.. his shirt was only buttoned up to the bottom of his chest..he had already removed his links, and rolled his shirt sleeves up to his elbows.

"Why are you nervous sweetheart?"

"I.. I'm not.." her struggle was obvious, as her breath got caught in her throat, as he slowly walked over to her.. she watched every step, as his eyes were fixed on her..

"Do I make you nervous.. Olivia?" He stood inches away, towering over her.. he glanced down to her legs..before placing his hands under her chin, and lifting it up so he could look deep into pretty those eyes.. 

"Do I?" He asked again.. before slowly leaning down, placing a simple but gentle kiss as light as a feather on her lips.

His lips were soft, it was gentle, but it was quick. He was quickly pulling away to see what she did, what her reaction would be. He smirked as he caught her with her eyes still closed.. embraced in the moment.

He waited, waited for her, waited for the confirmation, and when he felt her hands reach his shirt, he pressed against her lips again, but this time not at all gentle, as she fell back, onto the mattress of the hotel bed.. Her grip tightened on his shirt collar.. He begged for access with his tongue as he trailed it along her bottom lip. His hand lifting her leg up and around his waist, she could feel his lower half pressed against her.

"Fuck.." she breathed out in between their movements..

"I want you.." he whispered back as she unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, and slowly pushed it off his shoulders.. "You know.. you look amazing..but I think it's time this dress came off.. don't you?" He slowly lifted his hands up to the dress straps, hooking his finger underneath and pulling them down..

"Let me get a good look.." he spoke softly, his gaze burning through her as her dress came down, exposing her body to him. She lay there now only in her underwear. He stood from the bed, with his eyes moving up and down, taking in every single part.

"All mine.." he smirked before pushing her knee a little with one hand, whilst the other, slowly moved up from her ankle, slowly to her inner thigh.. he stopped when he reached her underwear.. "Do you want me to?" He asked, the sound of his voice was low.. sending shivers up her body..

"Please.." she could only manage, as she bit her lip when she felt those soft lips place a kiss to the spot on her thigh where his finger had just been.

"You sure?"

"Yes!" She didn't want to beg, she didn't want to sound so desperate but this was driving her crazy.

"Ok.. good.. well.. first we gotta.." with skill he hooked his fingers under the fabric, and pulled them down with ease.. "Gotta get rid of those don't we?"

He looked up at her again to meet her eyes, not taking his eyes off hers as he let just one finger slowly move along her thigh, and to where she so desperately needed him to be.