Chapter 4

Tony entered the restaurant, fighting his way through press, all he wanted was to get some lunch. He sat down at his table away from watchful eyes and that's when he saw her. Olivia sat alone at a table across the room. She hadn't saw him yet.. He smirked, and pulled out his phone, sending her an innocent text.

Miss me?
T.S

He watched her open it, and quickly scan the room before glancing down to the message, 'read' had appeared, but no sign of her replying so Tony looked back up, and their eyes met.  He bit his lower lip, with how flustered she had appeared. All that from one simple text?

Olivia couldn't believe he was here in the same room, but also how did he get her number?

When her friend finally appeared from the bathroom, Olivia thought it would be a good idea for her to go and sort herself out.

"Finally.. all these drinks are making me need the bathroom now!"

Tony watched her with hunger in his eyes, suddenly not for his lunch, but for her. He stood and followed her to the bathroom.

He stood opposite the door to the ladies bathroom.

"Get a grip Olivia.. he's just a man.. an ordinary man who you had a one night stand with, and it won't happen again!" She said to herself in the mirror of the bathroom.

When no one came in or out of the bathroom, Tony got fed up of waiting. He pushed the door to the ladies open slowly, looking around to make sure no one saw, and he slipped inside.

Just as he thought, she was the only one hiding away in here. He approached her from behind, and her eyes met in the mirror. Weirdly like how she saw Hank this morning, through the reflection of the mirror.

"You ok honey?" He whispered.

"What are you doing in here? This is the ladies!"

"So? No one else is here.. I just came to see if you were ok.." 

"Sure you did.."

"Are you mad at me?" Tony smirked.. "I'm sorry for leaving.." his fingers skimmed over her hand that rested on the basin.. "If you are mad.. I can make it up to you.."

"You left me alone in that hotel room! But I understand.. one night only is the title of your book.."

"I like that.." Tony jokes.. but notices her scowl and quickly tries to make amends.. "But I'm sorry, I had to go to work, I didn't think you'd be so mad about it.. but.."

Tony takes his phone, and holds it up in the air.

"If you were just a one night stand do you think I would have taken your number that night?"

Olivia's eyes widened. That is true, why would he want to be in contact again?

"But that's not how you work.. so why did you take it?"

"You're right.. it's not usually how I work, girls come.." he coughs a little, his dirty mind taking over.. "..and then leave.. but not you..."

"What makes me so different?"

She turns to face him at this point.. he moves closer to her, resting both his hands on the marble basin, either side of Olivia.

"Why don't I show you?" He whispers as his head starts to lean in closer..her hands nervously played with her scarf.

"Someone could come.." she tried to warn but Tony only hushed her.