Chapter 14

"Olivia? You look like you've seen a ghost.." Hank placed a hand over hers, trying to get her attention.

"Uh.. sorry... I.."

"Eager to see me huh? Couldn't wait til later?"

"I uh.." ..Hank was looking at her, waiting for something other than a few basic sounds..

"Are you sure everything's ok?" He asked again and she nodded, feeling stupid.

"Yes! Everything's good.. I just yeah.. I wanted to see you.."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. shocking really isn't it.."

"Um.. no not really.. it's kinda cute..just like you.."

Olivia blushed but she couldn't stop thinking of the text, she must have sent it to Hank by mistake.. this could have ruined everything.

"You sure you're ok? You're not having second thoughts about tonight are you?" Hank asked..

"No! I'm not.. I just., I needed to see a friendly face that's all.. work.. and all that.. tiring you know.."

"I get it.. being in this business can be difficult.. especially for you.. who deals with all the shit side to it..you know.. if you do need any help, I could always offer a hand.."

"Thanks.. I appreciate that.. maybe I will take you up on that offer.."

"Anytime! I've got to go away this weekend though so.. maybe next week?"

"Sounds like a plan! Listen.. I better get back otherwise Scott will have kittens.." She places a kiss on his cheek..

"Sure! I'll see you tonight!"

After an afternoon of work, work, and more work, she so needed a night out. Hank picked her right on time, and boy did he look handsome.

"Olivia I must say you look absolutely beautiful tonight

"Olivia I must say you look absolutely beautiful tonight.." Hank complimented her as they sat down opposite each other in the restaurant..

"Thank you.. as do you.."

"I don't think I've ever seen a girl as beautiful as you.."

"Oh stop it!" She tried to hide the blush that formed on her face behind her wine glass..

"I mean it.." he reached over and took her hand in his.. "You're fucking incredible Olivia.."

"Hank.."

"I swear, I actually think I'm in.."

Just as Hank was about to confess his true feelings, the waiter arrived with their food..interrupting them..

"Bon appetite!" Hank signed as the waiter spoke as he placed down their plates in front of them.

"Mmm looks lovely don't it?" Hank diverted the conversation away..