Chapter 55

"Shall we go stay with daddy?" Olivia looks down at her son who she held in her arms, waiting for Tony to arrive.. "Would you like that?

Olivia stood waiting at her friends doorway, watching eagerly up the road for Tony's car, it seemed to take him a while to turn up.. and when he eventually did, he greeted her with a smile, it looked awfully suspicious to her..

"What?" She asks noticing it as soon as she gets in the car.

"Nothing.." he smirks.. "Ready?"

"Tony.. what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing!" He laughs.. "Can't I just be happy to see you and my son?"

"Yes.. but.. you're suspiciously happy.. you're not normally this cheerful.. what's going on?.."

"Nothing.. but I am..happy.. that's right.."

"But why?"

Even though she tried, all the way back to Tony's, she couldn't get anything out of him. He kept it close to his chest.. whatever it was.

Tony couldn't wait to get them home, his plan to win her back was just starting.. even though he had no idea what was about to happen.. He followed her loosely behind when they entered his home, just to see her reaction.. He carried Joseph in his arms, as they both entered the kitchen.. on the table he had set up a candle lit dinner..

"Tony.. what the.." her shocked reaction was exactly what he wanted.

"I um.. I just wanted to treat you.." Tony smiles as he rocks Joseph sweetly.. "I believe you deserve it.."

"I.." Olivia fought back the tears.. "I really don't.."

"You do.. and you take such good care of this one.. I thought it would give us a chance to talk.. about.. everything.."

"Yeah.. this is amazing I.. I love it..thank you Tony..." Although she loved that he had set this all up, Olivia felt bad that she was about to break his heart again.

"I'll go get him sorted, then I'll be back.."

"Did you actually cook?" She ask looking at the plate in front of her.

"Yes.. I did.."

"Wow.. who are you and what did you do with Tony?"

"Ha.. Ha.. very funny.." Tony smirks as turns to walk away, as he does he starts talking to Joseph in his manly yet baby voice.. "Mummy's silly isn't she.. making fun of dad.. but she'll soon be sorry when she has the two of us ganging up on her.."

Olivia took the time to pour a glass of wine for both her and Tony, whilst sitting down at the table, waiting for Tony to return.. when he does, he places down the baby monitor next to them..

"Just so we can hear him if he wakes up.."

"Yeah.." Olivia smiles as she watches him take the seat opposite her.

"I made you your favourite, I hope that's ok?"

"Absolutely.. thank you so much.."

"So.." Tony takes a deep breath.. "What's going on?" He then asks.. "What would I be interested in knowing?"

"Well.. I think I know who the mastermind behind the photos being shared is, who Christine was working for.."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm.. I just need solid proof.."

"Who? Who is it?" Tony asks.

"I think.. it was.. uh.. Hank.." Olivia admits, she knows full well she's gonna have to admit everything now to Tony, and how she found out, but honestly, she knows it's for the best.