Chapter 30

"Just a coffee please.." Hank asked the young waitress as he sat alone in the cafe the next morning, the same cafe he met with Olivia in.. what felt such a long time ago...spending the alone time he has just reminiscing those days, when everything seemed to be so going well.. it was all over within a flash, which haunted him every single day, because he blamed himself that he had to now watch Olivia, with Tony Stark. Every page he turned, on every celebrity news story, a picture would be posted of them together, and it killed him.

That's why he had to speak to Olivia at her apartment, it was going to be a lot harder as their relationship grew to get her on her own. He needed to talk to her alone, without Stark.

Yes it was risky, but to him it was all worth it.. he liked the feeling of playing the dangerous game, and that is why he couldn't resist sending her a text this morning.

"Here you go Sir, enjoy.." the coffee was placed on the table beside his phone.

"Thank you!" He shot the waitress a smile before she left him alone with his thoughts.

He sat looking out the cafe window at the many passers-by, getting on with their day, as he waited for a response.

He wasn't sure what would happen now, he spent most of the night, awake, thinking, wondering where it will lead from here.. hence the coffee need, an early coffee need.

1 new message from HP

Olivia had the message open, thinking of a reply, when something eventually came to her, and was going to press send.. a voice echoed through the room.

"Good Morning.." she looked up as Tony was lay on the couch, one arm above his head, smirking back at her.. "Who was that?"

"Who was what?" She asked him like she didn't know what he was talking about.

"Your phone was ringing?"

"Oh.. no it was just my alarm.. forgot to switch it off.."

It wasn't a lie.

She smirked before switching her phone off and placing it down next to the wine glasses from last night.

"I'm sorry if it woke you.."

"It didn't.." Tony shifted so we was sat up with the blanket wrapped around his lower half.. "You hungry?"

"Mmm.. a little..."

"Good.." Tony held his hand out for her to take, which Olivia happily does.. "Breakfast?" He asks as he sways their hands a little, looking up at her as she stands in front of him.

"Yes please.. I'd like that.."

"Let's go out.. my treat.."

"Are you sure? We can stay in if you want..if it's easier for you.. you know how people are.."

"No.. I want to show you off to the world.. my girl.." he smiles sweetly up at her, a blush creeps upon her face, as her free hand tucks her hair behind her ear... "You go shower first, and then I will... as you get dressed.. then we can get going.. yeah?" Tony stands, placing a kiss on her soft lips.

"Sounds perfect.." she whispered against his lips, and slowly ran a hand down his chest.

Olivia left Tony to go upstairs to shower, once she was out of sight, he glanced down at her phone that lay on the table. Was his gut instinct trying to tell him something? Was she hiding something?

He ignored it, he wants to trust her. She choose him. He ran a hand through his hair as he let out a sigh before getting up and following her upstairs. He listened just a few moments at the sound of the running water, before he entered his en-suite. Facing away from him in the shower, her hair was over her shoulder, giving him the perfect view of her back, as she washed over her body. He bit his lip, before stepping into the shower with her. A gentle touch to her shoulder as he ran a fingertip down her spine, before leaving a kiss to the back of her neck.