Chapter 45

"Hank?! What on earth? Why are you here?"

"I was invited.." he smirked at her, as he stood against the wall opposite the bathroom door.

"Invited?! By who?"

"Does it matter? I'm here now.."

"Yes of course it matters! Why are you at a Stark event? Was it Tony?"

"Tony? Why on earth, would Tony Stark invite me, his enemy, who can easily steal his girl to an event like this?"

"So if it wasn't Tony who invited you.. then.. who did?"

"A friend.. and no it doesn't matter who, all I care about, is getting to see you.."

"This seriously has got to stop.." Olivia sighed as she went to walk away, Hank grabbed her wrist, stopping her. She looked up at him, trying to ignore any feelings that could rise again, no denying the spark is still there between them.

"Please don't go, just hear me out.."

"Why?! You're not taking rejection well.. it's not a good look.."

"Rejection?!" Hank laughed.. "You haven't rejected anything sweetheart, you are just putting off what we all know.."

"And that is?"

"Us.. me and you.. fucking in this bathroom.."

"I thought you would have taken the hint, you know when I didn't reply to your messages.."

"What? Did Tony find out? Or did you feel guilty again?"

"You know you can be such an ass.." Olivia tried to move her hand, but Hank's strength and the grip he had on her wrist, stopped her from escaping.

"That's my trait honey, and you love it.." Hank winked.. "You know, I've still got the photos, the messages.. getting me through long, and lonely nights..I can show you if you want? Or better yet.. go and show them to Tony.. ask him what he makes of his girlfriend sending me nudes in his bath.." 

"Hank..

"What? Don't tell me you weren't craving it, you didn't want it with me that night.."

"I..didn't.. I.." she stuttered..his grip got together, as he pulled her close to him.

"Do you ever think about that night?"

"What night?" She watched as he got closer with every word, inches away from her face..

"The night we shared in this exact hotel? You came to my hotel room and we.." Hank smirked, glancing down to her lips again.. "..went at it.. all night long.."

"No.. I.."

"Because I do.. the way you screamed my name, the way you felt underneath me.. the way you would moan as I went harder.." Hank teased, and she quickly shut her eyes, trying to ignore him.. "You still have the key right?" He asked, looking her in the eyes when she reopened them, but she didn't give him an answer.. so he took that as a yes.. "Of course you do.. you can't get rid of it because.. you want me.. deep down you know it's true.."

"Please.. just.. leave me alone.. I can't move on if you keep this up.."

"And that's exactly what I want.." he bit his lip, and he glanced between her eyes and her lips.. "And I know you don't want me to give this up..Tony isn't enough for you.. he isn't right for you.."

"He is more than enough.. and I love him.."

"Of course you do, that's why.. you're trembling right now..at my touch.. waiting for me to give you something.."