Chapter 12

The panic she soon had, it overwhelmed her, they had just seen each other in the hotel hallway? Totally oblivious? Although Tony clearly knows who Hank is now.. but Hank..

She read the message over and over, before deciding on a reply to Tony..

Yeah. Went to get us breakfast.

TS- open the door

When his instant reply came through, she looked up at the door, she hesitated but climbed out of bed, with the sheets wrapped around her naked body.. she slowly opened the door, to find Tony stood with his arms crossed, leaning back against the wall opposite her. She had to admit he looked so fucking good.

"Now isn't this a pretty sight.." she held onto the sheets tightly as Tony looked her up and down, he wet his bottom lip as he glanced down again..

"I'm hungry..when is breakfast?"

"Tony.. what are you doing here? he'll be back soon.. he's literally only gone for a coffee.."

"Well then.. I'd say that gives us enough time.." Tony pushed himself off the wall and took a step closer to her..."Come on.. you can't answer the door like this.." his hand reached up to the sheets that were covering her top half.. "and not give me something.."

When a door from another room was heard opening, she quickly pulled Tony into the room.. and closed the door.

"I'm sorry.. but I can't risk it.. he'll be back in.. a few minutes.."

"He'll be waiting for the elevator for at least 10.." he joked.. but she didn't find it funny.. She tried stopping Tony when he leaned in to kiss her..

"You're such a tease to me.. standing here like this..." he smirked, and shook his head before he leaned in again and this time she was unable to keep him away, his strength overpowered her and he connected their lips. Her grip on his shoulders tightened as the kiss went a little deeper. Tony wrapped an arm around her waist, just as her other hand let go of the sheets as it fell down to her feet.. her naked body was in Tony's embrace..

"Fuck..".. Tony glanced down and caught the sight before him.. "..Definitely a tease to me.."

"Tony.. you have no idea how much I want you.." she breathed against his mouth..

"Then show me.." he picked her up with one scoop and carried her to the bed, he turned around and sat down on the edge, with her straddling his waist, her legs either side of him.

"I'm sorry I made you wait all night.. I just.."

"You feel bad for him.. I know.." he said as his mouth left hers, and moved down to her neck, leaving kisses every spot.. his hand left her waist, and trailed up her back, sending shivers down her spine.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you.."

"Is that why you couldn't sleep?"

"Maybe.."

"I knew it.. he's just not enough for you babe.." she ignored the comment on Hank, but her heart raced at the little pet name..

She took his face in her hands to connect their lips again, she moved her hips over his lap..She started to unbutton his shirt when her phone broke into their moment with a new text message..

She glanced over to it on the side table, which didn't go untouched by Tony..

"Just leave it.." he broke into their kiss..but she couldn't stop looking over as the screen lit up again..

"Could be important.. sorry.. just.. one sec.." she moved off his lap and over the bed, laying on her front to grab the phone.. Tony motioned to hover over her, he moved her hair off her naked back, and began running a finger down her spine before gently squeezing her ass..