Chapter 3

"Let's go back to mine.."

With every kiss, every touch, were fuelled with desire. Just like she had done with Tony the night before, Hank and Olivia spent the night together. Although Hank was a little different to Tony, she wouldn't complain, the way he made her feel and how he had her head spinning.
For sure Hank and Tony were both passionate, Hank didn't have the dominance Tony had shown her, not that she was bothered by that, he had shown her a much more of a caring side, and at least he was still there when Olivia woke up the next morning.

When she opened her eyes, darkness still covered her bedroom. She looked on the floor and saw her clothes scattered across it. She turned over expecting to see an empty half of the bed but instead there lay Hank, who was still asleep. The sheets of the bed resting on his lower half leaving his chest exposed to her. She was half tempted to leave a few kisses for him, but decided against it. He might find it a little weird being woken up to his chest being kissed. She didn't want to scare him off.

With a struggle, she forced herself out of bed and grabbed an old shirt from her closet before going into the bathroom.

She glanced at herself in the mirror, her hands rubbed alongside her neck, over the marks that Hank had left. They were very noticeable, she wouldn't be able to hide them from interfering eyes without covering it up.

She suddenly felt so dirty, so.. naughty. Two men in two days? Since when did she turn into such a..She shook her head, clearing her doubtful thoughts away as she turned on the shower.
Throwing the clean shirt she had just put on, on the floor, before stepping in under the hot water. Her body was aching a little from the experience of her past two nights.

Freshening up, she scrubbed and washed her dirty feelings away and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her naked body and she returned to the bedroom, walking over to her dressing table.

"Sorry did I wake you?" She asked as she noticed Hank now lay with his hands above his head, looking over to her.

"No.." he lied. He didn't want to admit the sound of the shower had woken him. Even though she doubted his answer, she didn't give him a response.

"Fuck.. Olivia.. if this is how you present yourself to man after you've just spent the night together.." he said with a hint of satisfaction to his voice.

"Isn't it a good thing?"

"For us.. definitely.. you'll make us all crazy about you.."

"Well.. to be honest, I don't normally sleep with a guy I've just met..so.."

He didn't need to know about Tony. But the expression was a different story... he didn't want to say he didn't believe her but..

"Does that make me special then?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked at her, causing her to blush.

"Of course Mr Palmer.." she whispered back.

Hank's tongue trailed along his bottom lip before biting down a little as he watched her..
He then leaned over and checked his phone that was on the side table. He quickly sat up, remembering he was needed for a meeting, and after checking the time, he had very little time to get there...but he still had time to give a little affection before leaving..

He swung his legs over and out of the bed, before  walking over and standing behind her, as she looked in the mirror, the towel was still wrapped around her body.