Chapter 57

"I think we should get him this.."

"What is it?"

"A remote control car.." Tony says with a big ass grin.. "Come on, he'd love it!"

"I don't think so Tony.." Olivia shakes her head as she takes the box away from Tony as they browse in a store after their lunch.

"Why not?!" Tony pouts, watching her put the car back on the shelf.

"Because.. he's only a baby.. he can't even sit up by himself yet.. how do you expect.."

"It's for when he's older.."

"Is it really for him, or is it actually for you?" Olivia laughs, as she starts pushing Joseph around the store.. "Daddy is silly isn't he?" She looks down at her son who's looking back at her..

"Well..I would have to show him how to use it.."

"Mhm.. maybe for his.. 5th birthday.. you can buy him one.."

"Mmm... okay deal.." he walks beside her as they exit the store.. a few people giving them glances as they walk towards the park.. taking a stroll together, Tony rests his arm around Olivia's waist.. "You know he's a pretty cool kid isn't he?"

"He is, takes after his father I think.."

"You think I'm cool?"

"When you wear those sunglasses.. yeah I think you're pretty cool.."

"I try to be.." Tony grins.. "Do you think he'll grow up to be like me?"

"What.. like a genius?"

"Mmm.. interested in weapons, and building, fixing things.."

"Probably.. I mean you've already shown him your workshop, I'm gonna take a guess in he'll be spending most of his time with you down there.."

"Yeah, I hope so.. I'd like him to take over the company, just like I did with dad.. he'd have to learn it all to keep Stark Industries going.."

"I have no doubt in my mind that he'll be able to do it..he'll be just like you.." Olivia looks up as they stop by a nearby bench, sitting down together.. Tony pulls the stroller next to him so he can keep an eye on Joseph.. "You two are going to be the best of friends.."

"You think?" Tony wraps his arm around Olivia again, and she leans into his side.. resting her head again him again.

"I know so.. I think I'm gonna need a daughter to even out the numbers.." Olivia grins, as Tony's eyes widen.. "And to give Joseph a sister.."

"Is that you asking me for another baby?"

"Mmm.. maybe in a year or so.. not just yet.."

"That.. is fine by me.. when can we start practicing.. you know just to make sure it still works.." he tucks in his bottom lip in a smirk.

"Maybe tonight.. if you play your cards right.. Mr Stark.." Olivia's hand rests on Tony's thigh.. "My mom wants to have Joseph tonight so.."

"Oh really? A night to ourselves?"

"Mhm.. if that's alright with you.." she squeezes her hand on his thigh a little.. "If you'd rather.."