Chapter 16

"Who's that?"

"I don't know.. I was supposed to be meeting Hank for dinner.. I.. guess I didn't realise the time.."

"Hank?"

"Yeah! He might.. have.. I dunno came to see if I'm ok?"

"Invite him in! Let him see how a real man takes care of you.." Tony winks at her..

"Tony! Be serious.."

Olivia had climbed out of bed and started trying to find something to put on..

"Babe.. Hey.." Tony noticed her panic settling in.. he got out of the bed and grabbed her hands.. "Calm down.. it's fine.."

"I can't let him see you.. he'll.. hate me.. and.."

"Shh.. don't worry.. I'll stay here.. you go and see who it is first.. if it's Hank.. tell him you're sick, you just forget to text him.." her eyes had started to fill up..but Tony placed both hands on her face and kissed her gently..

"It's going to be ok.." he softly ran his thumb over her cheek and wiped away a tear that had fell.

The doorbell rang again, so Olivia quickly put on her pjs, she looked in the mirror and realised her hair was a mess but didn't have time to sort it out.

When she answered the door, she opened it slightly and her face landed on a woman. Confused. The woman smiled at her before Olivia had the chance to speak.

"Can I help you?"

"I think I'm at the wrong apartment.. sorry.."

"Oh.. right..no problem.." Olivia began to the close the door, when she felt two strong hands take her by the waist..

"See.. nothing to worry about.." Tony began kissing her neck as the door eventually closed. Olivia squirmed under his touch as his breath tickled her neck.

"Close call though.." Olivia said turning to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.. "I should start getting ready.."

Tony shot her his best puppy dog eyes, and stuck out his bottom lip..

"Come on.. cancel him.. for me.." 

"Tony.."

"What if I just.." he started kissing her neck again, as his hands wandered down to her ass.. "Don't let you go.."

"You can't keep me prisoner in my own apartment.."

"True.." he lifted his head from her neck, and their eyes met.. "I'm crazy about you.. you know.."

"Don't.."

"I promised myself this was.. all just sex but.." Tony sighed and let go of her waist, taking a step back.

"Thanks for a great night.." he ran a hand through his own hair.. "I better.. get dressed.."

She felt bad. The way Tony looked at her, was he catching feelings? She watched him walk back into her bedroom..she was the one who invited him here.

She followed Tony into her bedroom and took her phone out.. she found Hank's number and quickly typed a message..

Olivia- hey! Sorry I'm feeling a bit sickly.. can we catch up another day?

This was all messed up. She was ready to admit her feelings to Hank last week and break it off with Tony but now.. she's confused all over again.

It didn't take Hank long to reply to her message and as usual he was totally understanding.

HP- sure thing sweetheart. I hope you're feeling better soon :-) let me know if you need anything.

He's the sweetest.