Chapter 15

A wife. Hank has a wife.

Tony still couldn't believe it. He replayed Hank's words over and over in his head. Just moments before, he was sat across from Tony, telling him all about this not so mysterious wife of his. So now, when Hank had left Tony alone in his office, he was stuck wondering whether or not to tell Olivia..

He could use this as his advantage, he could use this to get Olivia for himself but if he did tell her, it could also end up in him losing Olivia for good.

It could push her towards Hank.. which is not what Tony wants.. She might think he's making it up, and he's jealous of Hank.

He had to think about this one carefully. He had to think of a way to tell Olivia the truth without driving her away, without losing her.

He took out his phone, and dialled Olivia's number, after a few rings it just went to voicemail..

"Hey.. uh.. it's Tony.. just wanted to see if you were free later? I have a free night.. just.. give me a call back when you can.."

"Who was that?" Pepper asked has she entered the office.. which made Tony jump.

"Pep! Sorry didn't see you there.. it was um.. no one.."

"You have a free night? Sounds like you were hoping to meet up with.. someone.." she said sarcastically.

Tony shrugged, and looked at his phone again. Waiting for a text or a call from Olivia..still thinking about what Hank had told him.

"Well whoever it is, please don't make me kick them out tomorrow morning.. I've had enough of you and a different set of breasts each night to last me a life time.."

Tony smirked at her comment with that imagine in his mind.

"Are you getting Happy to take you home or driving yourself?"

"Mhm.." he wasn't even listening to his assistant. Pepper rolled her eyes and glanced at him, she could see something was in his mind..

"Is everything alright? What happened with Mr Palmer?" Tony's eyes fell on her as his fingers stroked his chin..

"Oh.. um yeah all good, I want you to sort through the papers for our case and get them sent over to him.."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah..yeah that'll be fine.."

"Will that be all Mr Stark?"

"That'll be all Miss Potts.."

"See you tomorrow then, goodnight.." his assistant said, and she left him alone to his thoughts in his office.

Olivia was still at work, still so unaware of what had happened with the two men in her life. Indeed she saw Tony calling but couldn't pick up due to being in a meeting with Scott.

Her mind briefly went back to the weekend, and the time she spent with Tony. She saw just a small glimpse of a different side to him, a romantic soft side. Sure, the romantic moment of sitting watching the night sky with him turned into another night of sex.. but she wanted to see more of that romantic side.. that he's hidden away.

"Olivia? Did you get any of that?" Scott's voice broke into her thoughts.

"Sorry.." she blushed.. knowing she hasn't been paying any attention to what was said.

"I said.. you can get yourself home.. it's been a long day.." Scott smirked.. "Tell Hank I said hi.."

"Uh.. thanks..I'll see you tomorrow.."

She left the office quickly and headed to a near by store to pick up some bits for her apartment.. whilst she was browsing, she finally listened to Tony's voicemail.