Chapter 11

Olivia was kept awake with her thoughts, lying next to Hank, they've just had sex after a great night spent together. She should be happy right?

It's not that she wasn't happy about her night spent with Hank, but as she lay there in the silence, she could only think of that one thing that had been creeping in and out of her mind all night.

Tony.

She knew he was just along the hallway. She knew he was waiting for her.

Her mind kept wondering, what if.. maybe she just slipped.. away.. go find him and spend the rest of the night with Tony Stark. Would it be so bad?

But her heart spoke louder than her head, leaving Hank alone after their wonderful night spent together didn't sit right with her.

Was this the start of her feeling something just a little bit different for Hank? Or was she feeling that way just because of the night they had shared?

Tony on the other hand, was indeed still waiting for her. He stayed up all night, just waiting.. checking his phone for anything from her. A text, a call.. just a sign to show she was thinking of him..

He couldn't stop thinking of Olivia, and what she was doing, the jealousy he felt when he thought of her with Hank was flowing deeper through his veins.

He was tempted to call her, hoping Hank would see, but he wasn't that cruel. He couldn't push her away further, further into another man's arms.

He lay with his back against his hotel bed, his arm above his head, just waiting.. watching the minutes tick slowly by.

Even half way through the night, he thought he was going mad when he was sure he heard her voice in the hotel hallway..but when he opened the door, the hallway was empty.

No one was to be seen.

Maybe she had already made her choice, and had gone home. Maybe he would just have to work harder for her attention.

He lay thinking of all the possibilities he could face, all the work he would have to do, what could he do to win her over. This girl was controlling his mind and he couldn't shake it away. He couldn't escape her.

Back in Hank's room, Olivia reached over to her phone to check the time, Hank was right it was late..

3:10am..

She sighed and scrolled through some of the photos from her night.. trying to distract her thoughts from Tony. But her mind wouldn't rest, it was going back to the party, back to their moment they shared in the bathroom.

Without thinking, she ended up on the messages she and Tony had shared...and ended up sending one to him.

Tony? Are you still awake?

She typed and hit send.. waiting for the delivered, and read to show underneath the message.

It wasn't a few seconds later when the three little typing dots appeared.. and then a one word answer..

TS- Yes.

She didn't know if or what she should reply..as she stared at the message, wondering what to say, she had received another from Tony..

TS- What's up babe?

The pet name, even on text made her smile.. but she couldn't be honest and tell him that it was him who was on her mind, even if Tony had thought about it himself.. he wouldn't ask her.

Nothing really.. just a long night..

TS- oh.. I bet it was.. have fun? Is he better than me?