Chapter 19

The woman looked Olivia up and down with disgust.. "Can I help you?"

"No.. I.."

"Trying to flirt with my husband?" She accused.

"Your.. husband.." Olivia whispered, and looked over at Hank, his jaw tightened, immediately everything came crashing down for the both of them..

"What.. is it true?" She diverted her question towards Hank..

"Olivia.. I.." he tried but this mystery woman cut in..

"Honey, I'm Hank's wife.. Lisa.." she said before placing a lazy kiss on his lips, Hank's eyes were fixed on Olivia who noticed he didn't kiss back.

Tony rushed over, trying to keep things calm, he stepped in between them

"Perhaps we need to take this elsewhere?" He intervened but Olivia immediately shook her head.

"No.. I need.. I need to get some air.." She felt embarrassed, so she quickly ran off..

"Olivia! Wait!" Hank tried but he wasn't quick enough, and with only the sound of his heart breaking he watched her run into the distance.

She found her way out of a side entrance and sat down on some steps.. it was quiet, clearly no one came out this way.

She looked up at the sky, it was night, but cloudy.. rain had just started falling, but she didn't care.. she was ready to go home. She sat thinking of everything Hank ever told her, trying to think was there ever any sign of him leading a double life, none.. her mind was blank. She tried thinking so hard of where she saw his wife before.. again she drew a blank.

She was unaware as she sat alone on the steps, Tony was stood in the doorway..

For a slight second, he hesitated, wondering if he should be the one to comfort her, after all it was his idea to invite Hank

It was his fault her heart was broken and boy did he feel guilty.

When she felt a presence, she turned around to see Tony in the darkness of the doorway. He offered her a smile, but she didn't return it.

"Hey.." he whispered, as he sat down beside her.. "Don't cry sweetheart.."

"Sorry, I just feel such a fool.."

Tony didn't have the words to comfort her, his own guilt tripping him up.. he just opened his arms, and offered her a hug..

Olivia watched him, opening his arms for her to accept, and she did, so willingly, she shifted a little and rested her head on his chest, she instantly relaxed at his touch, his hands running running up and down her arms..causing goosebumps to appear..